Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,982 members, 7,859,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Nigeria Brewries Second Stage(driver's license) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Brewries Second Stage(driver's license) (677 Views)

INFO About The Immigration Service Recruitment The Second Stage / Promasidor Second Stage (it Position) / Firs Second Stage Of Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Brewries Second Stage(driver's license) by kunzak: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2008
i got a mail from nigeria brewries plc inviting me for a second screening (oral and written) on the 7th of may 2008. anyone gone for this screenig?if yes please what do i expect and i need the info fast.i dont have a driver's license does that mean i'll be disqualified?
Re: Nigeria Brewries Second Stage(driver's license) by ajile2: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2008
i got the mail too.pls lets know what the oral and writting test is all about
Re: Nigeria Brewries Second Stage(driver's license) by rugina(f): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2008
you will be given a 10min maths,it is simple but also easy to fail,you must follow the instructions.there will ask you to write your answer in words and figure each carrys 10 marks.there are 2 questions,number 1 consist of 2 and number 2 consist of 3.the questions is like this there are 200 whot of goods,22 crates are to be taken to the factory and 34 are to be delivered to customer then what is the number of delivered and what is the whot of the total goods.if you pass the maths you get to go for the interview and you must also meet their target i.e you must have 2.2 not 2.1,2.1 will not be accepted,you must have your waec in one sit,two result will not be accepted,your nysc certificate etc if you scale thru this stay you will go for the interview,the interview is not hard.wish you luck.hope am helpful
Re: Nigeria Brewries Second Stage(driver's license) by kunleman: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2008
i've done the test beforeand even made it to the interview stage, i idid it 16th of april, please could someone tell me what is happening cos i heard some are already in training now. and i meet up with all their requirement. please is the training in batches also
Re: Nigeria Brewries Second Stage(driver's license) by kunzak: 6:28pm On May 01, 2008
please whats this about the driver's license i dont have one does dat mean i'll be disqualified?

(1) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Vacancy / Globacom Nigeria Calling For Graduates / Desperate To Leave Your Job? Avoid These Fatal Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.