Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Biblical Creation: Behind The Scenes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Creation: Behind The Scenes (444 Views)

Problems With Biblical Inerrancy / Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. / Is Bathing (Spiritual Bathing) Biblical And Is There Anything Wrong With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Creation: Behind The Scenes by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 29, 2013
After 6 days of relatively --tedious-- or easy --shooting-- creation, it was time to wrap the whole story.. God, with his hands in dirt (with clay) after finishing the final prop (man), saw Jesus (holding the script) passing. Being so tired, he called him and they had the following convo:

God: 'Jesus, look at him. Isn't he beautiful?'

Jesus: (in awe mode) Wow!! Awesome!! You made him just like you. The movie is going to be classic!!

God: Yeah my son. (Wipes his brows) I want him to play the lead role, I just realised these animals don't fit the script, u know..

Jesus: (nods) I can't agree more..

God: So Jesus, how many mathematical
calculations per second do you think we should
allow the human brain to do?

Jesus: A few million should suffice, since you’re
going to allow them to build machines that can do that anyway. You can’t very well have their brains being outperformed by their own machinery, or they’ll start to wonder why they’re able to build better calculating machines than you!

God: Millions!? I was thinking more along the
lines of… like… one.

Jesus: One!? At that rate, it’ll take them forever
to even make the slightest progress! It’ll take
them thousands of years just to invent the pocket
calculator!

God: Well that’s just it, I don’t want them
progressing too quickly, I’d prefer to hold them
back for as long as possible.

Jesus: Fine, but don’t come cryin’ to me when
they invent the Internet and start publicly
denouncing your weird design choices.

God: Pfft, the Internet… that’ll take them
forever..

God thinking, ' I know my son, he will cover my flaws if production goes wrong'.
Whoooooooooooo!!! He gave man d breathe of life and directs him to the location which you all know..

Cameras!! Action!!

You know what happened next...
Re: Biblical Creation: Behind The Scenes by PastorKun(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Religion / Why Is Our Musician Not Doing Any Thing To Help Change The World / Gmb's Word For The Day- Speak Words Of Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.