Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

What Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? (491 Views)

Which Holiday Do You Enjoy Most In Nigeria? / Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? by Kessythegeek(m): 1:39am On May 30, 2013
Hmm some will say the romance section others may go with the celebrities.. Section..but its so amazing how nairaland have captivated my heart...i signed up dec.21 2012 even before i do come on..what i loved the most was the ever mind boggling frontpage filled with up-to-dates readme articles...no matter what anytime i get on nairaland am always happy i did...and today was like any of those times and just log in briskly do some write up..and bounce...until something caught my attention...and decided to take a look and read through the comments...i loved it all...even though i wasn't feeling too well..they made me laugh...with all their silly jokes...and their respönsive comments...i pray though that 1 day nairaland will be as great and elephantine as facebook....and to cap it up i stumbled across a girl's comment..named adaobi..and the rest as they say was history...:p thank you seun osewa(God go make me,you and nairalanders bigger...) still glued to mah fone tho winkz :p #nodisrespect smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Get To Know 'nairaland' And What Has Been Your Benefit(s) So Far? / Believe / Kenyan Lawyer Takes Israel, Jews To Court Over Jesus Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.