Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

"Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) (32516 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa / TB Joshua's Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos) / An Argument Against Any Reasonable Knowledge Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
kponke denge:
U and ur generation r idiots. Didn't u hear wen d man said d footprint belongs to Godm stop clamin cheap inteligece cos its exposing ur stupidity n it sucks.

Happy Sunday. How was service?
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Jhulyan(m): 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
justmenoni: If you don;t have something sensible to say,you might just keep to yourself rather than commenting,hssh oversabi
and Wetin concern u....u no see space comment ur own?hw him comment take affect u?....its people like u that die mysteriously cus u dabble into things that doesn't concern u....#hediot
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by CarCam: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
boneruns: Most people commenting here didn't even watch the video. The Archaeologist only stated that there were giants on earth, and not God.

Deep Sight:

Better person jare.

Transcript

0:01 We are at the famous sights of the
0:05 giant footprint or the footprint of god
0:07 here near
0:09 Mpaluzi, in South Africa very close to the Swaziland border
0:14 now this is one of the
0:16 greatest examples of an ancient footprint
0:19 a giant footprint, about four feet high
0:21 in rough granite it is about two hundred million and three billion years old
0:25 that's what geologists will tell you
0:27 am just going to take you, if you follow me
0:30 up to the top
0:31 where it's imprinted against the side of the rock
0:33 which means it's been around for so long that tectonic plates and the movement
0:37 have actually pushed it up
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by sylve11: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
CrazyMan: Does God go about bare footed?

that god is a cele prophet. cool
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by collynzo2(m): 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Deep Sight:
Permit me the liberty to call every-one who has commented above me a prize-winning iddiot.

It would appear that you fellas did not even watch the video.

If you did, the issues that should concern you are as follows -

1. If the print is a hoax, deliberately created by some fraudsters or pranksters.

2. If the print came about by chance, or by geological / tectonic movements

3. If the print is of the age claimed

4. If the print was in fact caused by a giant hominid as suggested

4. If 4 is positive, the implications of that on the history of humanity and evolution

Finally, the dude did not really mean it as 'the footprint of God' - that term is just a nickname, much like the Higgs Boson is called "the God Particle", stop being dolts.

At the end of the video, his claim is not that its God's footprint. His claim is that giants once inhabited the earth. Now if y'all are Christians, you should rejoice, for your christian Bible makes exactly the same claim.
You cannot even count properly and you are calling others idiots. You are finished.
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by DeepSight(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
collynzo2: You cannot even count properly and you are calling others idiots. You are finished.

SHARRAP! TYPO!

1 Like

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Akeud(m): 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
onye guy: I get this kind footsteps in my village oh, so if that one na God step that means God is from my village oh cool cool cool
In my village too oooo!
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by DeepSight(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
CarCam:

Transcript

0:01 We are at the famous sights of the
0:05 giant footprint or the footprint of god
0:07 here near
0:09 Mpaluzi, in South Africa very close to the Swaziland border
0:14 now this is one of the
0:16 greatest examples of an ancient footprint
0:19 a giant footprint, about four feet high
0:21 in rough granite it is about two hundred million and three billion years old
0:25 that's what geologists will tell you
0:27 am just going to take you, if you follow me
0:30 up to the top
0:31 where it's imprinted against the side of the rock
0:33 which means it's been around for so long that tectonic plates and the movement
0:37 have actually pushed it up

Why is the Higgs Boson called "the God particle?" Is it because scientists think it is God?

Grow up man! 'THE FOOTPRINT OF GOD' is just a nickname they have given to the imprint!
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by kponkedenge(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
Deep Sight:

OMG! ! ! !

Your stoopidity is surreal!
Olodo u cannot even numba ur posts properly. U r doomed.
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by collynzo2(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
Deep Sight:
Permit me the liberty to call every-one who has commented above me a prize-winning iddiot.

It would appear that you fellas did not even watch the video.

If you did, the issues that should concern you are as follows -

1. If the print is a hoax, deliberately created by some fraudsters or pranksters.

2. If the print came about by chance, or by geological / tectonic movements

3. If the print is of the age claimed

4. If the print was in fact caused by a giant hominid as suggested

4. If 4 is positive, the implications of that on the history of humanity and evolution

Finally, the dude did not really mean it as 'the footprint of God' - that term is just a nickname, much like the Higgs Boson is called "the God Particle", stop being dolts.

At the end of the video, his claim is not that its God's footprint. His claim is that giants once inhabited the earth. Now if y'all are Christians, you should rejoice, for your christian Bible makes exactly the same claim.
You don't know the difference between its and it's but you are calling others idiots. You are doomed
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by YoungGame: 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by DeepSight(m): 12:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
collynzo2: You don't know the difference between its and it's but you are calling others idiots. You are doomed

kponke denge:
Olodo u cannot even numba ur posts properly. U r doomed.

LOL @ "DOOMED!"

Oya, calm down, e dey pain you say I talk true?

Examine the content and stop bbitcching on typos and numbering.
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by knightride: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
There's no need for rambling.
Footprint of God is just the nickname of that footprint.

The documentary still continues; as the narrator (at the end of this cut clip) states that there were giants that walked the earth.
This is just one out of hundreds of fact backing the biblical history of giants (Nephilims) in Genesis 6.

Check this video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC8wWsBKc88

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FC8wWsBKc88" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by slimmygold1(f): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
no bi small ting,weting i no go hear
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by collynzo2(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Deep Sight:

LOL @ "DOOMED!"

Oya, calm down, e dey pain you say I talk true?

Examine the content and stop bbitcching on typos and numbering.
I wasn't among them.
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Thekeeper(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
the topic is misleading...I just watched d video and it has nothing to do with God..it's actually trying to prove that giants walked d earth several hundred million years ago..
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by adexsimply(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
The_keeper: the topic is misleading...I just watched d video and it has nothing to do with God..it's actually trying to prove that giants walked d earth several hundred million years ago..
according to the bible, is the universe that old? #just asking
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by masterpiecer(m): 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
boneruns: Most people commenting here didn't even watch the video. The Archaeologist only stated that there were giants on earth, and not God.

Thank u my brother, that footprint is enough to trigger the thought that giants once threaded the surface of the earth, and as for the vertical position, the guy in the video stated that it is due to movement of the tectonic plate of the earth over a long period of time. All i see here is primitive comments, not nice at all.

1 Like

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by nosagold(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
The bible says "God is spirit, and all those who worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth"
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
The civilized nation of Africa is displaying it primitiveness again as usual. I cannot help but laugh at this unrepentant savagery put in a video to entrench what has become a pastime in a nation of ludicrous people.
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Vicotex(m): 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Road no full ground? Na untop rock that creature come see wey e wan pass abi?

God is invicibile at the same time intangable ; had it been that it was GOD he would have pass through that wall without leaving foot mark
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by valencia25(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
That is Zeus footprint
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by rxhush: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
lol . . The earth is His FOOT stool

1 Like

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by jonathanfred(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
kwajahafiz: id have thought God would be wearing Nikes..
Go figure.
Please there are certain things you are not supose 2 joke wit,even if you are fanatic about it,just try to find out more about it,time for joke exist,but not just nw
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by toprealman: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
I laugh in tongues..... grin grin grin
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by leonshom(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
Where God dey go? Ow person go take knw if na truly God's step,God is a spiritual being so am nt sure if dis culd be so true bout God. Abi na Angel Michael footstep sef ! funny tinz shaa about dis tin Called Religion !
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by tariwalters(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by capuro(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
justmenoni: If you don;t have something sensible to say,you might just keep to yourself rather than commenting,hssh oversabi

Why don't u say the reasonable thing? If u feel that is really the footsprint of God comment on it and leave other comments out of it. For me it is hilarious to feel that the footprint of God.

1 Like

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by CarCam: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Deep Sight:

Why is the Higgs Boson called "the God particle?" Is it because scientists think it is God?

Grow up man! 'THE FOOTPRINT OF GOD' is just a nickname they have given to the imprint!

What's the matter with this uncouth dimwit. Agatu.

I'll show you grow up in a minute

Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Only a down-syndrome sufferer will believe what South Africans say. This is just another display of their barbarism in present day generation.
Re: "Footprint of God" Found In South Africa (Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
i dont think you shoud called it footprint of God, in lieu of that you should have call it another thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / 3-year-old Girl Becomes Nepal’s New Living Goddess / Religious Persecution: US Places Nigeria On Special Watch List Of Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.