Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Google's Search By Voice: Exiting And Scintilating - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Google's Search By Voice: Exiting And Scintilating (619 Views)

Do You Know You Can Now Locate Your Lost Phone Using Google Search? / Use This Code To Add Google Search To Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google's Search By Voice: Exiting And Scintilating by naijaswag1: 10:09am On May 30, 2013
This morning, I opened Google on my laptop as usually to search for some knowledge and materials. I saw an icon on the box where I would type in the search parameters. I moved the cursor over the microphone icon and it said search by voice. So immediately, I clicked on it and it asked to say some search parameters. So I did and it didn't interpreter my grammar very well so I reached for my earphone and said the same thing and it captured exactly what I said and brought out my search results. It was indeed cool. Next I open Google and said bring me the pictures of beautiful girls............

Though smartphones have become rampant and pervasive, Google remains an innovative company ahead of other peers such as twitter and facebook which I have always know to have less or no significant effect upon our lives like Google that keeps enhancing and redefining technology for useful and productive purposes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On A+ Certification Exam / Xfile Converter - Compatible With More Than 300 Image Formats / How To Get A Title (dvd Video Tutorial + Ebook And Audiobook)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.