Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Hit Or Miss: Niyola Shares Makeup Free Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hit Or Miss: Niyola Shares Makeup Free Photo (1292 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Pic As Her Son Turns 2 Months Old / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Valentine With Makeup Free Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Makeup-free Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit Or Miss: Niyola Shares Makeup Free Photo by AmicableEd: 1:12pm On May 30, 2013
Apparently the new trend in town is to share a photo of you without make up, lol - that's what the female celebs are doing now!
First it was Genevieve Nnaji, Chioma Chukwuka, Rita Dominic and guess who is next in line - Niyola, E.M.E's first lady.
She still looks pretty - to an extent.....and then she shared this hot photo of hers for the usual #ThrowbackThursday photos...
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/pretty-or-not-niyola-shares-makeup-free.html

Re: Hit Or Miss: Niyola Shares Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 30, 2013
Her face is pretty but what's with the spots on her hand and the mix color on her neck
Re: Hit Or Miss: Niyola Shares Makeup Free Photo by Decapo: 1:37pm On May 30, 2013
she try small
Re: Hit Or Miss: Niyola Shares Makeup Free Photo by icebebe(f): 2:05pm On May 30, 2013
grin[i][/i]donno why i jus dnt lik her
Re: Hit Or Miss: Niyola Shares Makeup Free Photo by icebebe(f): 2:07pm On May 30, 2013
Donno why i dnt lik dis babe[i][/i]
Re: Hit Or Miss: Niyola Shares Makeup Free Photo by Kslib(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2013
aanumama: Her face is pretty but what's with the spots on her hand and the mix color on her neck
Girls and their wahala.. Which mixed color dey her neck.. Una sabi find flaws for fine girl body to boost una confidence..

2 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss: Niyola Shares Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 30, 2013
The question is how can i y@nsh her
Re: Hit Or Miss: Niyola Shares Makeup Free Photo by seunpaul85(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2013
SHE'S STILL LOOKING FINE... NOT BAD AT ALL.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funke Akindele's 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends / HOW COOKIES CRUMBLE: What Led To Funke Akindele's Marriage Separation / Going, Going, GONE! Helen Flanagan Hits The Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.