Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Become A Virtapay Agent And Get $50k Real Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Become A Virtapay Agent And Get $50k Real Money (1019 Views)

Make Real Money Online Into Your Alertpay Account / Be A Boss Of Your Own. Make Real Money Online In Nigeria / Introduction Letter As Clearing & Forwarding Agent And We Can Do Cargo Pickup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Virtapay Agent And Get $50k Real Money by klevajey: 1:55pm On May 30, 2013
Hey friends, have you heard of
virtapay? If you have, good! If you
haven't, well not 2bad.

Virtapay is giving you a chance
to become one of her
independent currency agent.

This comes with a startup of
$50,000 REAL U.S DOLLARS;
then recurring $30,000 monthly.

With your debitcard
(which will be given you), you
can make withdrawal of
$1,000 max daily.

There are some logistics needed
to be put in place in order for
me to get my card and it is
$800 (which is kinda 'cooledge'
4 me @ d moment), hence I giving out this info so I can apply for you and we can raise the
amount collectively. If you want proof of the card, I can show you as my
bangladesh friends are already
withdrawing. If you are interested, call me
so we can talk more, or
see each other.

*not everything is scam.

08068376975, gtnnga (at) gmail

(1) (Reply)

Original Chiffon Tops For Sale!!! / Inflatable Pullout Sofa Chair Mattress @ N34,000 (see Pix) / Brand New Adidas Sandal For Sale At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.