Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,509 members, 7,840,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

I’ll Talk About My Ex After My Honeymoon In 4 Weeks — Laide Bakare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Talk About My Ex After My Honeymoon In 4 Weeks — Laide Bakare (723 Views)

Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids / Photos: Nollywood Actress Laide Bakare Is Living The Good Life In New York / Someone Tell Laide Bakare That She Has Lost Sexy Mojo,she Looks Like Normal Chic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Talk About My Ex After My Honeymoon In 4 Weeks — Laide Bakare by AmicableEd: 3:00pm On May 30, 2013
Laide Bakare has refused to speak further on her reported dumping of her former husband, Mr Okunfulire, after three years of marriage.
Though the enstranged husband is claiming that Laide used and dumped him! Laide on the other hand says she left him because she found out he was married to someone else,
When asked why it had taken three years for her to discover that her former husband had been married with two kids, Laide through her publicist, Folorunsho Hamsat, said she would only talk when she gets back to Nigeria after her honeymoon with Oriowo in four weeks.
You will recall that the actress is now in a relationship with Mr Tunde Oriowo which began last year and both reportedly held a nikkai in Lagos.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/ill-talk-about-my-ex-after-my-honeymoon.html

(1) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Gives Birth / An Empty Pocket Doesn't Deserve A Girlfriend - Kelly Hansome Says / I Don’t Have A Daughter Out Of Wedlock – Benita Nzeribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.