Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,653 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Social Networking Site - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Social Networking Site (767 Views)

Earn Money Online, Free Dating Site, Free Social Networking Site, / Best Nigerian Social Networking Sites / Nigerian Social Networking Sites (legwork Vs Naijapals.com Vs Onlinenigeria.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Networking Site by spassion: 5:26am On May 31, 2013
[b]I was just searching for a social networking website that is different from all the others that are already on the planet. I have used facebook for over 10 years, as well as linkedin and many others but they are still not the type of networking platform i want. Then i found this one called D-plat(www.d-plat.com)
On D-plat, you can have access to so many features. Many of the features have been very exciting:
1. Invite friends and family. With this, you can invite your friends and family to join you here.
2. Chat. With this feature, you can chat with anyone and have a great experience, because it has lots of great features added.
3. Filesharing. This feature combines all the power of the most popular websites like fb, linkedin and other. You share files with your friends in a secured environment.
4. Forum. With you D-plat account, you don't need wordpress, blogger or any other forum website account. You have the power to have your forum and your social networking website together.
5. Events. You can share events with anyone you want to. [/b]

I am falling in love with this social networking website. It really the platform for social connectivity. I hope you will try it too.
Re: Social Networking Site by pendusky(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2013
spassion: [b]I was just searching for a social networking website that is different from all the others that are already on the planet. I have used facebook for over 10 years, as well as linkedin and many others but they are still not the type of networking platform i want. Then i found this one called D-plat(www.d-plat.com)
On D-plat, you can have access to so many features. Many of the features have been very exciting:
1. Invite friends and family. With this, you can invite your friends and family to join you here.
2. Chat. With this feature, you can chat with anyone and have a great experience, because it has lots of great features added.
3. Filesharing. This feature combines all the power of the most popular websites like fb, linkedin and other. You share files with your friends in a secured environment.
4. Forum. With you D-plat account, you don't need wordpress, blogger or any other forum website account. You have the power to have your forum and your social networking website together.
5. Events. You can share events with anyone you want to. [/b]

I am falling in love with this social networking website. It really the platform for social connectivity. I hope you will try it too.
even if the d-plat is ur own website, thatz not the way to market it. 1st u said u hav been using fb for over 10 year now, let me give u link by the fb owner mark,

news; 5 Feb 2013 ... Facebook, the world's largest social networking site turns nine today. With well over 1 billion
users, ...

Facebook's 5th Birthday by Mark Zuckerberg on Tuesday, 3 February 2009 at 22:49 (https://blog.facebook.com/blog.php?post=51892367130)

next time when u post here dont think wer illitrate. Get to seun to advertise ur site 4. Nice work though.
Re: Social Networking Site by spassion: 7:52am On May 31, 2013
pendusky:
even if the d-plat is ur own website, thatz not the way to market it. 1st u said u hav been using fb for over 10 year now, let me give u link by the fb owner mark,

news; 5 Feb 2013 ... Facebook, the world's largest social networking site turns nine today. With well over 1 billion
users, ...

Facebook's 5th Birthday by Mark Zuckerberg on Tuesday, 3 February 2009 at 22:49 (https://blog.facebook.com/blog.php?post=51892367130)

next time when u post here dont think wer illitrate. Get to seun to advertise ur site 4. Nice work though.

@ Pendusky. Thanks for your kind advice. I am just letting people know that websites like this one exist with lots of features. I have used this website and tested the features and it has lots of great features
I mentioned that i have used facebook as well as other websites for around 10 years and more. There are social networking sites that have been in existence before facebook e.g. Myspace, linkedin.
About illiteracy, i never mentioned that anyone is an illiterate.
Thanks though.

(1) (Reply)

Lol: Man Becomes A Chicken After Stealing Chicken At Owerri / Twin Babies Born In Seperate Years (photo) / What Do You Normally Do During Your Leisure Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.