Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Have Lpfo Bulk Allocation And Blco For Serious Buyer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Lpfo Bulk Allocation And Blco For Serious Buyer (807 Views)

Cif Blco Bulk Allocation / I Have Lpfo And Blco Bulk Allocation Serious Buyer Needed / Pls Need A Serious And Truthfull Lpfo Seller With Bulk Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lpfo Bulk Allocation And Blco For Serious Buyer by segbravo1: 11:02am On May 31, 2013
I HAVE LPFO BULK ALLOCATION FOR SERIOUS BUYER ONLY AND ALSO BLCO, THE SELLER FOR BLCO TTT,TTO,CIF IS READY TO GIVE PB ONCE THE BUYER GIVE BG/LC. CONTACT ME ON 07039473958 segun.agoro@gmail.com only serious buyers only pls!
Re: I Have Lpfo Bulk Allocation And Blco For Serious Buyer by xlam01: 1:22pm On May 31, 2013
segbravo1: I HAVE LPFO BULK ALLOCATION FOR SERIOUS BUYER ONLY AND ALSO BLCO, THE SELLER FOR BLCO TTT,TTO,CIF IS READY TO GIVE PB ONCE THE BUYER GIVE BG/LC. CONTACT ME ON 07039473958 segun.agoro@gmail.com only serious buyers only pls!
do you really have serious seller? Cus this biz is somehow, i have been into it and it looks like they( the seller and buyer) never agree.
Re: I Have Lpfo Bulk Allocation And Blco For Serious Buyer by segbravo1: 2:05pm On May 31, 2013
if God help you and you are able to get real seller or buyer, you are made for life.just try and get to the real source.
xlam01: do you really have serious seller? Cus this biz is somehow, i have been into it and it looks like they( the seller and buyer) never agree.
Re: I Have Lpfo Bulk Allocation And Blco For Serious Buyer by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
I have a genuine seller with NNPC allocation, but buyer must agree to come to a meeting then discuss, so as to speed up deal. CIF,TTT,TTO deals available. Before meeting, please confirm that you have a strong hold on the buyer as to have a smooth process. No time wasters or multiple brokers allowed. Please contact Mr Eze Unegbu on 08127465565 or email udo82@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria / For Fastener Factories And Building Construction Companies / Network Marketing: Myths, Stereotypes, Fictions And The Real Facts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.