Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? (23413 Views)

Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Where Can I Buy Insecticide Treated Nets In Large Quantity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by samsilo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
I have not commented on this forum for a long time but I am upset by the ignorant statements of some supposedly educated people here .
Any drug or appliance that has been in use for more than 10 years has been evaluated countless times . In the UK these days you cannot become a sconsultant without doing research . For that reason only , the thousands of trainee doctors will seek out medications , procedures etc to research and come up with previously unknown evidence to prove thier academic value .
The person who stated that MMR and Autism nonsense in the UK has been struck off and cannot practise medicine anymore .
It is 2013 Nigerians need to try and pull themselves out of this primitive superstition and conspiratorial thoeries without evidence .
Yesterday I saw a documentary which showed that in the 1500s in the UK in the period known as the 'dark ages' , belief in witchcraft , black magic and so on were so wide spread in England that there were laws concerning such activites and clergymen (one Bishop confirmed it in writing then) used to consult witches for tratment and fortune telling .
They have since ditched all that rubbish because they have reasoned that it leads nowhere.
Intelligent thinking , reasoning and hardwork are what led to development in Europe and these only happened only after they shook off superstition

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by fridayman1: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
The Truth about Vaccines

Smallpox was the disease that got vaccinations started. Cowpox was a mild disease normally contracted by cows and the milkmaids who worked with them. Edward Jenner found that he could give inoculations of cowpox to people; and this appeared to give them immunity to smallpox. Oddly enough, that which he did was not as dangerous as the later vaccines. He put dead or weakened germs, from the same dangerous disease, in another person’s body!-The Vaccination Crisis. Flu and Flu Vaccines: KNOW. . .The Autism - Vaccine Connection

During the 1940's and 50's when only some of the population was exposed to only a few vaccines, autism was primarily confined to the upper and upper-middle socioeconomic classes, those who could afford good health care and the cost of vaccination.

During the 1970's and 80's, the federal government established goals for improving vaccination rates. To achieve high vaccination rates (97%), the government implemented nationwide vaccine initiatives, which included offering federal grants to states and encouraging strict enforcement (state mandates for forced vaccination). During this time period, the number of mandated vaccines gradually increased (from 8 in 1980 to 22 in 2000) as vaccination became a requirement for a much younger population (the majority of all 30 childhood vaccines are administered before the age of 18 months). Only after these developments did autism cross class lines. Today autism is widespread in all socioeconomic groups.

The way in which autism developed in children changed after the mid-1980's. Parents began reporting that their children developed normally during the first year and half and THEN became autistic. It is a fact that most vaccines contain toxic mercury, many of them grossly in excess of EPA permissible standards for ADULTS!

In 1979, the mercury-containing MMR was added to the vaccine schedule. In 1988, the mercury-containing HIB vaccine was added. Mercury-containing Hepatitis B for newborns was added in the early 1990's. Children receive all these vaccines, plus mercury-containing DTP, in three to four toxic doses during the first year and a half of their fragile lives, and the vaccines are usually administered simultaneously (multiple mercury-containing vaccines on the same day).
Flu Vaccine - Useless, Dangerous Lottery Ticket
In my recent studies I have been enlightened by some interesting information about the flu vaccines. A systematic review of 51 studies involving 260,000 children age 6 to 23 months found no evidence that the flu vaccine is any more effective than a placebo in that group. A JAMA study showed the incidence of clinical influenza in the vaccinated group was 2 percent but in the un-vaccinated group it was only 3 percent. This means that out of 100 people, one person was attributed with avoiding the flu because of the vaccine. According to the CDC, common substances found in flu vaccines include: antibiotics, MSG, formaldehyde, mercury-containing thimerosal, and polysorbate 80 (PS 80 can cause severe anaphylactic reactions). There are one to two cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome per 1 million vaccinated persons. Taking a flu shot is essentially the same as buying a lottery ticket for acquiring GBS, an inflammatory demyelinating condition of the nervous system. Thankfully, there are alternatives to improving your immune system other than the flu vaccine.

Dr. Tom Lankering, The Aspen Times
"The only safe vaccine is a vaccine that is never used."
--Dr. James A. Shannon National Institutes of Health
The evidence for indicting immunizations for SIDS is circumstantial, but compelling. However, the keepers of the keys to medical-research funds are not interested in searching this very important lead to the cause of an ongoing, and possibly preventable, tragedy. Anything that implies that immunizations are not the greatest medical advance in the history of public health is ignored or ridiculed. Can you imagine the economic and political import of discovering that immunizations are killing thousands of babies?" Dr William C. Douglass, M.D. (Honored twice as America's 'Doctor of the Year')
"Only after realizing that routine immunizations were dangerous did I achieve a substantial drop in infant death rates. The worst vaccine of all is the whooping cough vaccine... it is responsible for a lot of deaths and for a lot of infants suffering irreversible brain damage. In susceptible infants, it knocks their immune systems about, leading to irreparable brain damage, or severe attacks or even deaths from diseases like pneumonia or gastro-enteritis and so on". Dr Kalokerinos, M.D.
"Official data shows that large scale vaccination has failed to obtain any significant improvement of the diseases against which they were supposed to provide protection" Dr Sabin, developer of Polio vaccine.
"All vaccination has the effect of directing the three values of he blood into or toward the zone characteristics of cancer and leukemia...Vaccines do predispose to cancer and leukemia." Professor L. Vincent - founder of Bioelectronics
"Sudden Infant Death Syndrome has been reported following administration of DPT. The significance is unclear.85% of SIDS cases occur in the period 1 through 6 months of age, with the peak incidence at age 2 to 4 months." From the accompanying insert to Connaught Labs DPT shot. "There has been a frightening increase in cases of autism that has not been explained. There are a number of anecdotal reports from parents that symptoms of autism have appeared close to the time of the (MMR) vaccine." Jane Orient, M.D., executive director of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons and clinical lecturer in medicine at the University of Arizona College of Medicine, and a professor of clinical medicine at the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine.
"I once believed in Jenner; I once believed in Pasteur. I believed in vaccination. I believed in vivisection. But I changed my views as the result of hard thinking."--Dr Hadwen
"If you want the truth on vaccination you must go to those who are not making anything out of it. If doctors shot at the moon every time it was full as a preventive of measles and got a shilling for it, they would bring statistics to prove it was a most efficient practice, and that the population would be decimated if it were stopped."---Dr Allinson
"The greatest threat of childhood diseases lies in the dangerous and ineffectual efforts made to prevent them through mass immunisation.....There is no convincing scientific evidence that mass inoculations can be credited with eliminating any childhood disease."
Dr Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.
"I think that no person would permit anybody to get close to them with an inoculation if they would really know how they are made, what they carry, what has been lied to them about and what the real percent of danger is of contracting such a disease which is minimal."
--Dr Eva Snead
"It is pathetic and ludicrous to say we ever vanquished smallpox with vaccines, when only 10% of the population was ever vaccinated." Dr Glen Dettman.
"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunisation of children does more harm than good."
Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the US Federal Drug Admin.)
There is insufficient evidence to support routine vaccination of healthy persons of any age." Paul Frame, M.D., Journal of Family Practice
As well consult a butcher on the value of vegetarianism as a doctor on the worth of vaccination."---Bernard Shaw
"The vaccinations are not working, and they are dangerous.. We should be working with nature."----- Lendon H.Smith, M.D.
"The decline in infectious diseases in developed countries had nothing to do with vaccinations, but with the decline in poverty and hunger."-
"I was working in one of the oldest lung illness treatment centres in Germany, and just by chance, I looked at the files of those people who had fallen ill during the first German epidemic of smallpox, in 1947...We had always been told that the smallpox vaccination would protect against smallpox. And now I could verify, thanks to the files and papers, that all of those who had fallen ill had been vaccinated. This was very upsetting for me."

Dr Buchwald, M.D.
"No batch of vaccine can be proved safe before it is given to children." Surgeon General of the United States Leonard Scheele, addressing an AMA convention in 1955
Perhaps the best hope for change is coming from front-line physicians themselves. Several years ago, Dr. Bob Goodman of New York noticed a sharp spike in the number of patients asking for "clean" doctors. He set up nofreelunch.org, a website where doctors can pledge to accept no money or gifts from the pharmaceutical industry, and to seek out unbiased research.

The headlines around the world are ablaze with the news that a whooping cough vaccine given to babies has been found to contain potentially dangerous levels of mercury. The vaccine is being withdrawn, and parents are now having to wait for a new vaccine that will be available in several months.
Mercury, of course, is one of the most toxic substances you can put in a human body. It is a heavy metal known to contribute to neurological disorders, including The warning was issued by U.S. researchers, who suggested that mercury in vaccines could be linked to the develop of autism in children.

The real story in all of this, however, is that mercury is frequently used as a preservative in vaccines. Some amount of mercury is found in virtually every vaccine given to children, not in just this one vaccine. It is astonishing, too, that vaccinations containing mercury continue to be a given to our children on a regular basis each and every year, across the country, and around the world.

autism, dementia, and even Alzheimer's disease. Mercury also tends to build up in tissues in the human body and is not easily removed, so even small exposures to mercury can accumulate over time and end up compromising the health of the person involved.

Vaccinations, it turns out, aren't really good medicine at all. Vaccinations have been known to kill children or cause severe reactions that injure them for life. As more and more parents are educating themselves about the dangers of vaccines in the United States and elsewhere, they are avoiding giving their children these vaccines, and thereby protecting the health of their children. Mercury isn't the only toxin known to be contained in vaccines -- vaccines present many other health risks, including the potential for autoimmune disorders such as type 1 diabetes.

The internet, of course, is serving as the main conduit of information for people who want to learn more about vaccines and who want to branch outside the traditional controlled, organized medicine view of vaccination, which is, of course, that all vaccinations are safe and everybody should get vaccinated, regardless of how many people are killed by it or what kind of toxic ingredients (like mercury) are contained in the vaccines. Even following this news about the mercury being found in this one batch of vaccines, officials declare it to be perfectly safe for children, which just goes to show you how bizarre things can get when health authorities get involved.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
@op hope you are not of those listening to some alfa who will not see anything good in any deed done by non muslems
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Opoki(m): 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
I believe so because each time the net lies on the skin, it itches my skin.
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by kunxle: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
DON'T THINK THIS IS TRUE.
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by donbabaj1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
The concept of vaccination is a form of artificially acquired Active immunity which is a form of artificial immunity I.e a form of immunity or resistance to diseases gotten from the introduction of antigens which would help to stumulate d production of specific antibody towards a particular infection..vaccination is a process by which a causative microorganism either processed,life attenuated,killed,part or product of d microbe is introduced into an animal in other to pre-expose the individual to the infective agent so the body immune cell can combact its.e. An attenuated form of Clostridium tetani is used in the preparation of an anti tetanus vaccine in other to confer immunity to an injured person.therefore vaccination is a form of immunization(involves the use of any substance I.e not microorganism specific)to confer immunity to an individual...brosj Noo ni
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by nke001: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
Efikman: That is totally false. Even in WHO where i work as a regional associate Director clinicals, i have never heard of such before. The Long Lasting Insecticide Treated Nets (LLITNs) are embedded with non carcinogenic insecticide chemicals that kill insects on contact. Moreover, the polio vaccine has been used all over the world with oustanding success. It is rumours like this that make Nigeria the only country in West Africa where Polio hasn't been completely eradicated.
You think you know your Ogaz @ the top and their shaddy dealz? . . .
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by bleufaucon: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2013
Before the Advent of Alopathic drugs,Africans fall ill and recover by the use of their own medications. Today vaccines and different drugs are being used while the doctors trained via western standards continue to support these dangerous methods of healing..vaccines contain live viruses,mercury and other harmful substances. Many on this site will quickly ignore the news from Chad a few months ago of children that went deaf and some autistic after being immunized with the so called Polio vaccine..over 40,000 African children. Some had massive deposit of pores in their ear. These medical demoniacs control the media and are quick to raise professors and scientist to quiet the storm of skepticism with some mesmerising theory to support the use of the dangerous substance. Lazy mothers learn to breast feed ur babies for a whole year and quit using milk from animals and ur child will have strong immune system to fight off any pathogen. The white does not love the African only a few of them have a sincere heart towards the African. Bill gates is busy funding the mass immunization of Africans,while he's busy promoting Eugenics. The doctors,regardless of how long they stay in medical school are fully brainwashed by these people only medical diagnosis has some importance as to how to identify a disease. You don't like what am saying,ur business. Someone condemns a practice that is harmful and a government official is threatening with a charge to court..shame! NAFDAC is just an creation of FDA us..WHO has no moral basis to speak on disease cos they are all in bed with various evil entities in the world like the drug company MONSANTO..it is convenient to discard such statements as to be conspiracy,remain complacent and ignore. The future generation are being destroyed stealthly before our eyes..some will be wondering how the future will look like when enough children are just mare accidents waiting to happen. No amount of mosquitoe bite can make me take IBUPROFEN,any other stupid drug,20 yrs and counting..fortify ur bodies by eating well and exercising. VACCINES are dangerous and well as Cow milk and baby Formula..if u like,continue to use them. Those who use condoms,impotence lurks at the corner..

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by uhuns: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2013
I Never new a lot of guys know much about stuff like this. i would like to add the following phrases to be google out on youtube

1. Bothas speech 1985 (a must read) on nairaland---emphasis on population reduction through food,drugs etc.
2.the toxic truth----on you tube
3.the polio vaccine (cbc withness 2004)-----youtube
4.bill gates admits vaccines are used for human depop-----youtube
5.what you havent been told(complete ,official----youtube).

i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by uhuns: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2013
may be thats why the northerner always reject the stuff right from beginning example at hand is "the Boko Haram Kills 9 Polio Vaccine Female Staff in Kano: Muslim ...", this can be goggled out
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2013
OMG...see ignorance, it is poverty and hunger that leaders have caused that is making you take drugs and vaccines which cause complications when they enter most nigerians malnourished, hungry and empty stomach. i repeat our leaders, SON, NAFDAC also allow fake vaccines into the country that cause serious debillitating reactions.
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by texazzpete(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTKHz8GzbLx_Ej3j5ig5eYLTkz7AnfsWSrT484Gl6ePtrjxD04lA[/img]

I think your idiocy is a very very dangerous type indeed, and i truly wish you die soon before more people get misled by this dangerous advice.
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by naptu2: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
texazzpete:

I think your idiocy is a very very dangerous type indeed, and i truly wish you die soon before more people get misled by this dangerous advice.

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
texazzpete:

go check what is mercury dumb azz

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
texazzpete:

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyn-wiMvcFpumiiTp--Z7N6Q_-tZyiZq7z1yXNCxdLvoCngIGb2A[/img] my people perish because of lack of knowledge.

Keep giving mercury,viruses etc to your children
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by texazzpete(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyn-wiMvcFpumiiTp--Z7N6Q_-tZyiZq7z1yXNCxdLvoCngIGb2A[/img] my people perish because of lack of knowledge.

Keep giving mercury,viruses etc to your children

Perish, huh? You mean like those kids permanently deformed in the North because their parents refused the polio vaccine based on advice from infernal dolts like yourself.

Instead of looking for obscure studies from discredited scientist linking autism to mercury, why not use the obvious 'study' of comparing the occurrence of polio in Nigeria to that in Ghana.
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by ghosttownboss(m): 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
another confirmed member of western education is sin(BH)
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by tlops(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
@OP since you have become suspicious of this vaccine and mosquito net, what other solution have you and your fellow conspiracy theorist put together to solve the issue. You have to alternate solution to the millions of death and maiming caused by malaria and polio and you are here ranting about a proven method. Do you even have scientific evidence other than your innate hatred of the west to support your claim?

African mentality always thinking as a victim.
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Originalsly: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Polio vaccines had a bad history. Many legs were paralysed because of it...my uncle being a living victim...and many died because of it. I guess by now it is safer but fear of vaccines are well founded.On treated mosquito nets I have never heard of such and for good reason.For those who approve of it...let's reason. Why treated nets instead of untreated nets? Why untreated nets are available in the US but treated nets are not? If you really need a mosquito repellant does it have to be imported?...and you exposing yourself to unstated side effects? ...Aren't there local plants that are natural insect Repellents?..or they are too primitive for you? The FDA is basically run by the pharmaceutical companies. Drugs or products that are banned in the US are allowed to be sold in Third World countries without warnings of the dangers.Is for you to look out for yourself and family because afterall...if they are affected who would you be turning to? You have access to google...use it and get educated...or get brainwashed with your eyes wide open.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by gbrookes02: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP

I am making 100 of these!!! LOL

Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kid from being, a blood donor!!!

HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
Items needed:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle

HOW:
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)

Change the solution every 2 weeks for continuous control. Or put out new one.

To see 2 pictures of the homemade Mosquito trap go to the site at the link provide below and scroll down at the site until you reach them, and the article as well.

.........................................................................................................................

Garlic!!! Did you know that chopped up garlic makes mosquitoes disappear?? Sprinkle them all around your patio but be careful because as soon as you do, the mosquitoes will swarm trying to get away from that area...Yes it is that powerful!! Share this with all your friends and family, click share to put it on your wall...everyone needs to know this since they are predicting heavy mosquito infestations this year!

PS. I who am doing this post also chopped up some onion as well with the garlic and this seems to work even better, put them both in a dish near my bed and they seem to work very well in driving the mosquitoes away. Of course the more stale they get over time is the more they lose their power to work effectively. So know when to put fresh ones again.

The more you use is the more effective they get in driving the mosquitoes away.

........................................................................................................................

Go Away Mosquitoes
Apply small dabs of Vicks VapoRub to your skin and clothes and mosquitoes will steer clear. If you do get bitten, apply Vicks to the area and cover it with a Band-Aid to relieve itching.

.........................................................................................................................

Do to how terrible the Mosquito's are this year I am posting this so many of you will know how to treat the area if you or your child are bitten by a mosquito. The best and Natural way to treat an insect bite is to use one of the following:

1.) Place a used dry teabag on the bite.
2.) Rub Raw Honey on the bite.
3.) Apple Cider Vinegar, use a cotton ball and apply ACV to the bite.
4.) Baking Soda, this is the cheapest at only $0.30 a box. Take a small about and add a little water to make a paste and apply the paste to the bite.
5.) Take the skin of a Banana and rub the inside part of the banana on the bite.
6.) Take a leaf off of a Aloe Vera plant and rub the bite with the leaf of the plant.
I hope these $$$ Saving and Natural Eco~ Friendly Ideas help! Please click "SHARE" so others can learn how to save also. Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/veronica.howard.54?hc_location=stream

All natural mosquito spray repellent

20 drops of citronella essential oil
5 drops of lemon essential oil
Shake
Spray around you an on yourself

Basil lemon option #2:
In a BPA-free spray bottle mix
2 cups of water
10 drops basil essential oil
5 drops of lemon essential oil
Shake

Geranium lavender option #3:
In a BPA-free spray bottle mix
2 cups of water
10 drops lavender essential oil
5 drops of geranium essential oil
Shake

http://www.stepintomygreenworld.com/healthyliving/around-the-home/mosquito-spray-repellent-recipes/

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
texazzpete:

Perish, huh? You mean like those kids permanently deformed in the North because their parents refused the polio vaccine based on advice from infernal dolts like yourself.

Instead of looking for obscure studies from discredited scientist linking autism to mercury, why not use the obvious 'study' of comparing the occurrence of polio in Nigeria to that in Ghana.
do you know what full dose of concentrated mercury do to your bloodstream ? Esp at this young age?

^ explain this
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by infolekan(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: do you know what full dose of concentrated mercury do to your bloodstream ? Esp at this young age?

^ explain this
What's there to explain? Have you ever googled the contents of flu vaccine before? is flu vaccine a part of your regular immunization schedule? Why not Google it and read about it before making comments. Google Asian flu or Spanish flu. The most recent Swine flu in 2009 took over 18,000 people and you are still talking about the vaccine.
When next they bring the vaccines....tell your children not to use it but don't mislead the populace please
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Chuksgeo: 9:13am On Jun 03, 2013
I think this topic should be taken to the top of the page for many more pple to get involved. I was in US in late 2009 when a similar rumor of this nature broke out, mothers were complaining to their doctors about the effects of some of these vaccination drugs that they observed on their babies/kids, even some medical personel annonymously aired their perceived fears/observation. Some claimed these drugs reduces Iq level others say it increases some other forms of diseases etc. Some of these rumors have its belief that the so called 'new world order' group are behind this since the are looking for means to influence and control everything on earth including their fellow human beings thus they are owners of these big pharmaceutical companies that provide/manufacture these drugs/vaccines hence they drive and control fear when these constrains becomes active in these kids who must have become adults again they are the ones to provide the drugs to be controlling these strains later in life. Later the US department of health launched investigations into these claims but U know how it goes just like in Nigeria. I was in Abuja nigeria in 2010 when watchn an cbs channel popular medical tv programme 'the doctors' when they revisited this issue guess what?. Am coming back to finish my story just want to know if people are following.
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2013
We are following
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by texazzpete(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2013
Chuksgeo: I think this topic should be taken to the top of the page for many more pple to get involved. I was in US in late 2009 when a similar rumor of this nature broke out, mothers were complaining to their doctors about the effects of some of these vaccination drugs that they observed on their babies/kids, even some medical personel annonymously aired their perceived fears/observation. Some claimed these drugs reduces Iq level others say it increases some other forms of diseases etc. Some of these rumors have its belief that the so called 'new world order' group are behind this since the are looking for means to influence and control everything on earth including their fellow human beings thus they are owners of these big pharmaceutical companies that provide/manufacture these drugs/vaccines hence they drive and control fear when these constrains becomes active in these kids who must have become adults again they are the ones to provide the drugs to be controlling these strains later in life. Later the US department of health launched investigations into these claims but U know how it goes just like in Nigeria. I was in Abuja nigeria in 2010 when watchn an cbs channel popular medical tv programme 'the doctors' when they revisited this issue guess what?. Am coming back to finish my story just want to know if people are following.

No need to finish your story. Anyone who knows how to use a search engine knows that all reports of vaccination being linked to autism and stunted growth have been rubbished.
Re: The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets? by texazzpete(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: do you know what full dose of concentrated mercury do to your bloodstream ? Esp at this young age?

^ explain this

Did anyone tell you that vaccination was meant to eradicate poverty? That vaccination was meant to take over the functions of the host Government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

21 Million Nigerians Have Mental Problems – Expert / Quarantine Yourselves If You Notice Symptoms Of Coronavirus- Governors Forum / Health Expert Warns: Any Food Eaten After 8pm Is Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.