Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Laundary Starch Making Business (please Advice) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Laundary Starch Making Business (please Advice) (601 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / How Can I Start Filling Gas Plant Business? Please Who Can Help? / Soap-making Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laundary Starch Making Business (please Advice) by YoungMinds: 12:57pm On May 31, 2013
LAUNDARY STARCH MAKING BUSINESS (Please advice)

greethings all.
I'm Kennedy by name. A 300 Level Mechanical Engineering student that have passion for business.
In my search of what kind of business i can do, i discovered laundary starch making business.
I formed a little team with my brother and our sister, they saw my idea that it was very good, so they joined me in the research to make an exceptional product.
Below are some things we have been able to put in place;
* A very nice fragrance
* packaging system
* marketing and distribution strategies and so on.
We tested it and gave some to people to test, they all said it is very good.

Now we are about a make some quantity to send to the market but stocked up with the fear that if it is not registered we might get into trouble, and we dont have enough money now for it yet if we must.
Please, my question is; must we register it now? And if we must, please advice me on how to go about it and how the cost may be.
Thanks.
Kennedy
Re: Laundary Starch Making Business (please Advice) by EzeUchennaN(m): 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
YoungMinds: LAUNDARY STARCH MAKING BUSINESS (Please advice)

greethings all.
I'm Kennedy by name. A 300 Level Mechanical Engineering student that have passion for business.
In my search of what kind of business i can do, i discovered laundary starch making business.
I formed a little team with my brother and our sister, they saw my idea that it was very good, so they joined me in the research to make an exceptional product.
Below are some things we have been able to put in place;
* A very nice fragrance
* packaging system
* marketing and distribution strategies and so on.
We tested it and gave some to people to test, they all said it is very good.

Now we are about a make some quantity to send to the market but stocked up with the fear that if it is not registered we might get into trouble, and we dont have enough money now for it yet if we must.
Please, my question is; must we register it now? And if we must, please advice me on how to go about it and how the cost may be.
Thanks.
Kennedy

Indeed I am very much impressed with your business ideas. I encourage you to start supplying it to the market. Besides, it's not a consumable item and does not require NAFDAC registration number. You can only register your product with state ministry of commerce and trade to get an NIS trademark of quality in the long run. Since your business is still a small scale enterprise, I will only advise you to register it Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC).

If you would like to market, sell and supply your products in Enugu State. I will also assist you. Kindly contact via my email contact:robertbertrandeze@gmail.com or call me on 08103058409 for more discussion.

Best Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Get Additional 2000 Likes For Your Facebook Page / How Do I Start Oil And Gas Business / 5 Business Scoops To Learn From James Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.