Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Let's Expose Fraudsters In The Literature/writing Section - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Let's Expose Fraudsters In The Literature/writing Section (1116 Views)

Please Vote My Flash Fiction for the Etisalat Prize for Literature / Free Books: 100 Legal Sites To Download Literature / Every Write Up In Literature Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Expose Fraudsters In The Literature/writing Section by Ify2excel: 1:20pm On May 31, 2013
Have you ever replied any advert on this board, done business with anyone in this Literature/Writing section and was unjustly treated, cheated, unpaid or your intellectual property stolen from you and published without any payment, royalty or recognition accorded you? Let's use this thread to expose such unscrupulous elements among us that are lurking behind cyberspace to prey on innocent, intelligent and hardworking Nigerians here on Nairaland. Mods please take note of these people, investigate the claims of both parties and ban the fraudsters. Lets do all we can to sanitize this section.
I will start with one guy. His username on Nairaland is CHIDISMART. His email address is GODSPOWERTODAY@GMAIL.COM. I wrote well over 10 articles on forex for this guy several months ago. All my efforts and entreaties for him to pay me have since gone unheeded. Imagine outsourcing some of the job to associate writers only for him to disappear into the thin air without paying a kobo. Anybody transacting business should be extremely wary. Doing so is at your own peril. You'd be dealing with a slippery, slimy schemer.
Have you ever felt used by anyone in this section? Step out of the silence and expose them.
Re: Let's Expose Fraudsters In The Literature/writing Section by Timmylehyn(m): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2018
Even you are a fraudster.
I know of at least two people you have defrauded. It's really sad that as at 2010 and 2012, you were looking for petty writing jobs. Even today, your net worth and income remains the same. You can never grow beyond zero. Repay those you've defrauded. Stupid and shameless ape.
Re: Let's Expose Fraudsters In The Literature/writing Section by HiddenManna(m): 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
Timmylehyn:
I know of at least two people you have defrauded. It's really sad that as at 2010 and 2012, you were looking for petty writing jobs. Even today, your net worth and income remains the same. You can never grow beyond zero. Repay those you've defrauded. Stupid and shameless ape.

no... that's too harsh bruh.
Re: Let's Expose Fraudsters In The Literature/writing Section by MzteejaY(f): 12:53pm On May 01, 2018
Timmylehyn:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin lmao

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Writers Needed / Super Article Writers Needed.. / Looking For Creative Poets For Valentine's Day Poetry Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.