Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers (3286 Views)

Nigerian Made Quincy Herbals Now Selling On AMAZON.COM USA / Nigerian Made Quincy Herbals Now Selling On AMAZON.COM USA / Your Experience With Quincy Herbal's All Natural Acne Treatment Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers by bonen(f): 3:49pm On May 31, 2013
I have been married for 13 yrs and have spent the last 10 years of my own trying to loose weight, and as with every obese person I am not disciplined.

When I got married I weighed 60 kg, and I currently weigh 110kg.....so you see it us major issues in my marriage. For my birthday gift I want to use Quincy and just for once after trying on my own for years if there can be a drastic weight loss then I will continue with diet and exercise.

What I want to know does anyone know of someone that used Quincy and kept the weight off, no need to disuade me, I have reached my end o make my husband no replace me.
Re: I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers by uzoo: 5:24pm On May 31, 2013
@original poster

so man y years ago i tried to use quincy , but this was when i was still in Uni, well icouldnt afford it back then so soneone recommended AYODELE SLIMMERS

then i weighed in 90 kilogramms and i can not tell you how i jumped from my teenage weight of 68kg 5 feet 10 inches tall to 6ft 90kg.... it was like looking at young old woman , my friends and relatives
said it was ok cos' they figured i was tall enough to hide the fat but the moment people started referring to me as my mom's younger sister i knew i had to do some thing about sudden weight gain..

I used(Isaac Ayodele) Ayodele slimmers mail-in programme because i couldnt come down to their office frequently for consultation and i lost all the weight.

all i do now is just manage the weight and know how to control my calories and do detox once in a while.
if you are on a weight loss programme either by going to the gym or dieting , YOU HAVE TO DETOX.

right now my weight is within range (74-76kg) depending on how much calories i take in daily.

i haven't used QUINCY so i cant say for sure if it works or not.

Good luck in your journey smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers by Pysam(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2013
Wat can I use to get fat
Re: I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers by uzoo: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pysam: Wat can I use to get fat

Seriously? shocked
Re: I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers by Pysam(m): 4:51am On Jun 02, 2013
uzoo:

Seriously? shocked
yea am very serious but I don't want the one that will make me sleepy all day
Re: I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers by Sombili(f): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2013
Halos, please I want to know if there's anyone who has gone to quincy for bust enhancment and if it actually works. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Try Vitex And Maca Root Supplements For Fertility / APETAMIN / Eating For Breastfeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.