Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers (3315 Views)

Nigerian Made Quincy Herbals Now Selling On AMAZON.COM USA / Nigerian Made Quincy Herbals Now Selling On AMAZON.COM USA / Your Experience With Quincy Herbal's All Natural Acne Treatment Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers by bonen(f): 3:49pm On May 31, 2013
I have been married for 13 yrs and have spent the last 10 years of my own trying to loose weight, and as with every obese person I am not disciplined.

When I got married I weighed 60 kg, and I currently weigh 110kg.....so you see it us major issues in my marriage. For my birthday gift I want to use Quincy and just for once after trying on my own for years if there can be a drastic weight loss then I will continue with diet and exercise.

What I want to know does anyone know of someone that used Quincy and kept the weight off, no need to disuade me, I have reached my end o make my husband no replace me.
Re: I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers by uzoo: 5:24pm On May 31, 2013
@original poster

so man y years ago i tried to use quincy , but this was when i was still in Uni, well icouldnt afford it back then so soneone recommended AYODELE SLIMMERS

then i weighed in 90 kilogramms and i can not tell you how i jumped from my teenage weight of 68kg 5 feet 10 inches tall to 6ft 90kg.... it was like looking at young old woman , my friends and relatives
said it was ok cos' they figured i was tall enough to hide the fat but the moment people started referring to me as my mom's younger sister i knew i had to do some thing about sudden weight gain..

I used(Isaac Ayodele) Ayodele slimmers mail-in programme because i couldnt come down to their office frequently for consultation and i lost all the weight.

all i do now is just manage the weight and know how to control my calories and do detox once in a while.
if you are on a weight loss programme either by going to the gym or dieting , YOU HAVE TO DETOX.

right now my weight is within range (74-76kg) depending on how much calories i take in daily.

i haven't used QUINCY so i cant say for sure if it works or not.

Good luck in your journey smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers by Pysam(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2013
Wat can I use to get fat
Re: I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers by uzoo: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pysam: Wat can I use to get fat

Seriously? shocked
Re: I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers by Pysam(m): 4:51am On Jun 02, 2013
uzoo:

Seriously? shocked
yea am very serious but I don't want the one that will make me sleepy all day
Re: I Have Decided To Use Quincy Herbal Skimmers by Sombili(f): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2013
Halos, please I want to know if there's anyone who has gone to quincy for bust enhancment and if it actually works. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Foods Can Increase Your Risk For Diabetes / Do Stretch Marks Matter? / The Pains Of Episiotomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.