Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

Yvonne Nelson Lost Her Temper While Filming 'one Night In Vegas' In The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Lost Her Temper While Filming 'one Night In Vegas' In The US (1529 Views)

25 Actors And Actresses That Almost Died While Filming[photos] / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) / Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Lost Her Temper While Filming 'one Night In Vegas' In The US by viloko: 5:02pm On May 31, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wXm1n54_mMM/Uai4AcYxJJI/AAAAAAAADWA/0bJF0I-M45E/s1600/onenightinvegas_yvonne.jpg[/img]

While filming the movie 'One Night in Vegas', directed by John Uche, Yvonne Nelson displayed a high level of insubordination that literally brought the production to a halt. As portrayed by Washington Post, her attitude angered the Director who also reacted “No one can tell me what to do on my set; I’ve directed bigger actors than you.”
Washington Post captured Yvonne’s unruly behaviour in a recent article that featured the movie 'One Night in Vegas' – the movie, which starred Yvonne Nelson, Jimmy Jean-Louis and John Dumelo among others was shot in the US.

Here is a piece of the article;

A drop-dead beautiful Ghanaian actress is yelling at the director. Her voice — with that slightly British Ghanaian accent — echoes across the polished marble floors and bounces off the baby grand inside a Montgomery County mansion that has been turned into a movie set.
Cameras have stopped rolling. Actors lean against the bay windows overlooking the swimming pool.
“I’m human!” shouts the movie star, Yvonne Nelson. “I can complain if I want to complain. I am not a robot.”
More on http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/05/yvonne-nelson-lost-her-temper-while.html
Re: Yvonne Nelson Lost Her Temper While Filming 'one Night In Vegas' In The US by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 31, 2013
Yvonne Nelson is gradually taking over Nairaland from Tonto Dikeh....Where is that fine boy, Seun, you gat to do sth quickly b4 this site turns to Cedisland.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Lost Her Temper While Filming 'one Night In Vegas' In The US by laCapri: 7:23pm On May 31, 2013
ROSYL: Yvonne Nelson is taking over Nairaland from Tonto Dikeh....ok.
No way! Tonto Dikeh is still d queen of NL front page
Re: Yvonne Nelson Lost Her Temper While Filming 'one Night In Vegas' In The US by IAMBREEZY: 8:18pm On May 31, 2013
She didn't act right

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Speaks On Lesbians And Gays Controlling Nollywood / Actress Ini Edo Announced As Judge Of Miss Africa UK Pageant / Flavour & Emeka Morgan Abandoned MC Loph's Mum -bianka Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.