Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Gtb Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Recruiting (6413 Views)

He Asked GTB For A Job 3yrs Ago & They Asked Him To Finish School. He Finished & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Recruiting by deljoe: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2008
GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
Job Title: General graduate recruitement 2008 
Industry: Banking/Financial Services/Broking 
Benefits: N/A 
Requirements: DRAGNET Aptitude Test is required
Contract Type: Permanent 
Salary Range: Not Specified 
Description: General graduate recruitement
Re: Gtb Recruiting by stellon: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2008
@deljoe , thanks for the info, but please which one is DRAGNET Aptitude Test and where can one take it?
Re: Gtb Recruiting by dupsy09(f): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2008
thanks for the info, but are u sure that they are currently recruiting? the page is not opening? Abi na my system? I dey work for IT firm oh. maybe they done disable all online application page shocked pls someone else should try apply and see if the page would open
Re: Gtb Recruiting by ubrendan: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2008
Dragnet is consuting company and they recruiting for GTB. They sent me a mail to this effect that i shld apply and b4 u can do that u have to write their test first. for u to apply u go through them by entering ur password and ID. thy are real anyway.
Re: Gtb Recruiting by deljoe: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2008
dupsy09, their online application isnt openning for a long time nw bt u can apply via dragnet. I just did dat for a friend who has an existing account with dragnet.
Re: Gtb Recruiting by aleshe: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2008
hi can someone help out on this grgnet_ gtb thing does one have to have an account with dragnet before he or she could apply, and how does one goes about it.thanks
Re: Gtb Recruiting by yomicious2(f): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2008
@deljoe

Pls wats d address for the dragnet.cos i cant seem to be able to open it.thanks
Re: Gtb Recruiting by Blessoo: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2008
DELJOE. thanks for your posting. can you please help me with dragnet web address??
Re: Gtb Recruiting by Kush18: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2008
I Think Dragnet is a recruciting firm that are responsible for recruiting people on behalf of GTB. I don't Know them anyway. Can't someone let us have there wedsite or physical address.
Re: Gtb Recruiting by betadaz: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2008
Hey Landers, them don come again o o! Dragnet is asking for the payment of N7500 before you could even apply for their advertized jobs, which include this GTB stuff. Personally, I don't see it ideal. Has anybody in the house encountered same embarrassment?
Re: Gtb Recruiting by kadr(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2008
this dragnet stuff is funny. i was pissed wen i discovered u wil av to pay that huge amount (N7500) to write their test,
anyway house wat do u think abt Dragnet recruiting for GTB?
Re: Gtb Recruiting by lanryfunky(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2008
i am tired of this country, graduates wey no get job,wey no even get money to make photocopies of credentials na im dem dey demand 7500k from to write test, this is ridiculous, efcc needs to hear this and i am disappointed in gtb,
Re: Gtb Recruiting by koolmd: 11:31am On May 01, 2008
Hello house, i was also surprised to read you have to pay 7500Naira for the Dragnet thing, But people in the house that said Dragnet is genuine, did u pay for applyin? cus, 4 me it looks like Scam.
Re: Gtb Recruiting by popsonbabs(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2008
Na wa oooo,  How many agent they recuit for GTBank? Because i know of one which is free and reliabe, I mean ICS @ Obanikoro. Any one that ask for money before writing any test, i don't think that one is real . My people be wise
Re: Gtb Recruiting by Olutimiley: 12:46pm On May 01, 2008
pls where do i apply 4 the GTB recruitment
Re: Gtb Recruiting by placebo(f): 3:13pm On May 01, 2008
shocked na wa oooo. No be dragnet wey person go pay 7,500?? GTB why na? kimberly ryan was doing a wonderful job.

Meanwhile, i passed GTB entry test at the start of my NYSC. Do you think i can use the result as my NYSC is coming to an end?
Re: Gtb Recruiting by v2: 5:28pm On May 01, 2008
What i saw on the newspaper some time ago was for one to buy a scratch card of 500 naira before one could take the dragnet test and then they said they had a test centre in Benin but i am so surprise to hear of 7500k.Is like their market is growing and if it is true,who knows,GTB might have a hand in it because they couldn't have allowed a firm recruiting for them to charge such ridiculous amount from unemployed graduates. To get money to make photocopy of credentials hard not to talk of transportation to test centre and now this. No be small thing job seekers they see O. We will get there lipsrsealed
Re: Gtb Recruiting by favyem(f): 10:47am On May 02, 2008
pls how can i log into this wesite, i need a job badly

Re: Gtb Recruiting by olachy: 1:34pm On May 02, 2008
i know its ridiculous to have to pay 7,500 for the dragnet thng but i can assure its genuine n worth it, they actually have a lot of high profile clients n if u pass their test and r qualified, they kind of look our for ur interest, they have huge plans of becoming like shl in naija i.e being the ones to set standard aptitude tests for nigerian job seekers, all in all, if u have the money, u shld do it,
Re: Gtb Recruiting by SELENZODA: 3:06pm On May 02, 2008
Has anyone gone through this process to see that they really gave a geniue employment after passing the aptitute test? If yes, please let the house know, because in truth, they are suppose not to be asking for money. undecided
Re: Gtb Recruiting by kamsi(f): 3:19pm On May 02, 2008
Hello All

Dragnet is for real if only you can overcome the initial fear of parting with 7500.

Actuall were am working now I got in through dragnet test and your name is in their data base. So they regular inform you of any job openings. I also got the GTB job opening.

So go for the test but most importantly score a good mark. And present yourself well during the interview stage.
Re: Gtb Recruiting by koinange: 3:24pm On May 02, 2008
my peps na wa o i think this dragnet peps r jst out to make money it is now very difficult to be invited 4c gtb test even wit some one in their hr.i think there should be a union or sumtin cause this is the beginnin
Re: Gtb Recruiting by emyjones: 4:10pm On May 02, 2008
Dragnet is Currently recruiting 4 gtb and not just gtb Uba, Union Bank, Standars Charterd so if u areintrested in joining these companies u just have to go get the card and really the amount is just too much sha imagine 7,500 naira well God dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gtb Recruiting by Blessoo: 4:40pm On May 02, 2008
is this dragnet a nation wide thing? or where is located ?
Re: Gtb Recruiting by Blessoo: 4:44pm On May 02, 2008
sorry for the typo error, iam asking where is the dranet located?
Re: Gtb Recruiting by Olutimiley: 9:11am On May 03, 2008
where is dragnet's website pls
Re: Gtb Recruiting by deljoe: 10:25am On May 06, 2008
has any been call, probably u have to write d online test wit dragnet b4 ur application can be accepted
Re: Gtb Recruiting by Malyq06(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2008
Hi house, Somebody has to let the necessary authority know what this so called agents are doing to us helpless Nigerians. if the gov't can give us good jobs, then they shouild pls curb the activities of this people and their nefarious activities. someone pls help us out. I dont have ajob and I am being asked to pay 7500, where from? ehn?
If it is so sure for them why do they not lias with the coys they work with an ddeduct even as high as 50% from myt first pay. come to think of it, what if they give you the test and performance is low. do you pay another money? The organisations involved in this, both the drag watever and the banks, are not thinknig it through before accepting. It has to be s topped before it gets widespread. such shitts spread fast.
Re: Gtb Recruiting by luwy: 11:44am On May 06, 2008
shocked My dear nairalanders, this is the most wicked thing of the year, believe it or not Nigerians are wicked, bad, selfish, pls u name them.
How on earth will a recruiting firm be taken such an amount of money from people for a job you are not sure of at the end of the day,
they are making it look like with the money the job is automatic but it is not. Anybody that has dat kind of money to throw around should
go ahead, for me N7500 can start a small scale business for me like selling of recharge cards, okrika, or better still i can give some of it to
someone who is need and God will bless me rather than a corporate crook this is really unfair, graduates stop acting like desperate
people
so that people with such ideas will die of hunger in this country, our govt has failed us but lets work towards a better tomorrow
i pray dat the Almighty God we serve will not disappoint us, so let us just wait patiently and look unto Him for our own time which i
believe is very soon, cheers
Re: Gtb Recruiting by mozo: 11:48am On May 06, 2008
but wait a minute, if one shud evenyually pay the 7500, and does niot pass the test do u keep paying 7500, to write any test for companies that want to employ
Re: Gtb Recruiting by deljoe: 12:10pm On May 06, 2008
mozo, not really when you sit for the apt test your score will be on your profile and you can use to apply for any job that comes requesting for dragnet test like dat of GTB

(1) (2) (Reply)

What is a 'Good' Job? / CLOSED / Opportunity For First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.