Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Funniesstt Joke Lolz - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniesstt Joke Lolz (1548 Views)

HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz / Lolz!! How Yoruba Peolple Behave In A 4d House / Chai See Naija Woman Prayin Over Food. Praying For Big Yansh. Lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funniesstt Joke Lolz by ngaz(f): 5:45pm On May 31, 2013
A mom visits her son for dinner who lives with a girl as a roommate. During his meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there's more between him and his roommate.

Reading his mom's thought, his son volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, we are just roommates."

About a week later, his roommate came to him saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose your mother took it,do you?

He said, "Well I doubt it, but I'll email her just to be sure!"

He sat down and wrote,

Dear mom,

After your visit me, the silver plate has been missing.

I'm not saying that you did take the silver plate from my house, and I'm not saying that you didn't take it, but the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love,
Your son.

Several days later, he received an email from his mother which read:

Dear Son,

I'm not saying that you do sleep with your roommate, and I'm not saying that you don't sleep with her: but the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now, under her pillow.

Love,
Mom
Re: Funniesstt Joke Lolz by oderemo(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2013
summarise this pls, too long.
Re: Funniesstt Joke Lolz by marcangelo(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2013
Woowww... D mum's a genius
Re: Funniesstt Joke Lolz by everyday: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
No long thing

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Btw A Proffessor And Fuel Attendant / Stupid Questions People Ask / Obasanjo Writes President Jonathan Again For The New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.