Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Enugu State- What A Place To Come From - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Enugu State- What A Place To Come From (4654 Views)

Pictures From Omabe Festival In Nsukka, Enugu State. / Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State- What A Place To Come From by EzePromoe: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
You guys at Igruita are close to the airport and it seems your area is part of the New Port-hacourt city that Amaechi is building...I remember an Igruita man that owed my father money in the 90s and till date he hasn't paid.
Infact I will say that we are the luckiest people in this Greater PH project.
Igwuruta is the gateway to many major destinations of the state, hence now all roads in Igwuruta is dualized.
Remember that Igwuruta connects Port-Harcourt with Airport, Etche with Port-Harcourt, Aba Road from Rumuokwurushi to Owerri Road via Airport road.
Another bigger roundabout is been sited at the present day market junction.

LMAO @ the man that was owing your father. My father goes through the same experience in the hands of his customers. Many Igwuruta men are prolific debtors grin
Re: Enugu State- What A Place To Come From by Afam4eva(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Infact I will say that we are the luckiest people in this Greater PH project.
Igwuruta is the gateway to many major destinations of the state, hence now all roads in Igwuruta is dualized.
Remember that Igwuruta connects Port-Harcourt with Airport, Etche with Port-Harcourt, Aba Road from Rumuokwurushi to Owerri Road via Airport road.
Another bigger roundabout is been sited at the present day market junction.

LMAO @ the man that was owing your father. My father goes through the same experience in the hands of his customers. Many Igwuruta men are prolific debtors grin
Igruita is a gateway indeed. I remember in the 90s when IBB as the head os state then passed through my abode Rumukrushi/Elimgbu when he was heading to the airport. I hope developments reaches Elimgbu.
Re: Enugu State- What A Place To Come From by EzePromoe: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
Igruita is a gateway indeed. I remember in the 90s when IBB as the head os state then passed through my abode Rumukrushi/Elimgbu when he was heading to the airport. I hope developments reaches Elimgbu.
Elimgbu is near Rumuokwurushi, so development must reach there
Re: Enugu State- What A Place To Come From by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ehen,I just remember one man that owe my father some money way back in Jos....He must may that money if I catch am.
Re: Enugu State- What A Place To Come From by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Umu-Enugu,ekeneem unu ncha.
Re: Enugu State- What A Place To Come From by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
You're wrong. Most people who rep Enugu are not even from there but just live there.

Both indigenes and citizens of Enugu rep 042
@ bigfrancis, didn't know u are from Enugu
Re: Enugu State- What A Place To Come From by bigfrancis21: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Both indigenes and citizens of Enugu rep 042
@ bigfrancis, didn't know u are from Enugu

A bu m nwa agaba n'Enugu. Enugu's my maternal home.

However I rep 042 everyday everytime. Ebe ano. cool

'Di anyi ka anyi si ebe a bochaa...' cool
Re: Enugu State- What A Place To Come From by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 30, 2013
bigfrancis21:

A bu m nwa agaba n'Enugu. Enugu's my maternal home.

However I rep 042 everyday everytime. Ebe ano. cool

'Di anyi ka anyi si ebe a bochaa...' cool

Kedu LG nne gi si?
Re: Enugu State- What A Place To Come From by bigfrancis21: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Kedu LG nne gi si?

Oji River LGA.
Re: Enugu State- What A Place To Come From by seeker88(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2013
Ndi Enugu, ekenem unu Oºº°˚˚˚°º☺.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agụmagụ Igbo Dịka Ngwaọrụ N’ịkwalite Ezi Nchekwa Na Nkwụsiike Ọhaobodo / Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo / A History Of Naked Protests By African Women [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.