Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

.. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / .. (899 Views)

Earn A Foreign Degree (cheap Tuition Fee) / Get A Degree In 3 Years At Sikkim Manipal University, Accra, Ghana. / Learn A Foreign Language In Your Space And At Your Pace! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.. by Affiliated(m): 3:03am On Jun 01, 2013
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 02, 2013
Affiliated: Hello everyone, If you are interested in learning any foreign languages, I have the fastest and most effective way to achieve this goal. it is a conversational audio book which you can keep on your phone, tablet, laptops or even get on a CD, DVD or Memory card.

The system is so simple and so effective that if you devote just an hour each day to listen to it, you'll be fluent in 3 months. The audio book engages you the listener on various words and conversations over and over again in such a way that you wouldn't forget. I myself learned french in less than 3 months.

The following languages are available:

French
Italian
Spanish
Japanese
Mandarin Chinese
Portuguese
German

Learning another international foreign language would always come in helpful sometime in life so if you are ready to learn and have fun while doing so, call 08031101005 and spread the word.

Each Language costs just N5000.
let's assume dis is not scam, d price is too much
Re: .. by Affiliated(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Call me.

(1) (Reply)

Ican Exams Recorded Live Lecture / Study For UK University Degrees In Malaysia / Questions And Answers About National Open University Of NIG(NOUN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.