Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why I Rarely Make Public Comments – Pastor E.A Adeboye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Rarely Make Public Comments – Pastor E.A Adeboye (820 Views)

10 Rich Naija Celebrities Who Rarely Flaunt Their Wealth On Social Media(photos) / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Grand Daughter Clocks One (PHOTOS) / Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Rarely Make Public Comments – Pastor E.A Adeboye by Flirtyfemi: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2013
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has explained that he is careful in making public comments to avoid mistakes.
In an interview with Haaretz newspaper during a visit to Jerusalem, Adeboye said he had shied away from speaking out on national issues in order to avoid influencing people in the wrong way.
Pastor Enoch AdeboyeHe also said he was aware of the enormous responsibility on his shoulders as the leader of a global church with millions of members.
“At times it’s frightening. In Africa you have a saying, the man who is carrying a basket of eggs must walk gently … whatever mistakes you make, you affect destinies,” he said....http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/why-i-rarely-make-public-comments.html
Well said Baba, more anointing!
Re: Why I Rarely Make Public Comments – Pastor E.A Adeboye by SlyIg(f): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2013
What kind of mistake if i may ask?
A mistake that will stop his members from attending his church or paying tithe?

God, pls forgive me if i've said it wrongly for no one is above mistakes please. Thank you my Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Oh Rihanna! Singer Tweets Close Up Of Her Bikini Clad Behind As She Gets Into Th / Tiwa Savage And Toolz At Sharon Adeleke's Marriage Ceremony / Actress Eniola Badmus Rocks School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.