Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Mack Vision Truck 2011 Model Diagnostic Software- Help! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mack Vision Truck 2011 Model Diagnostic Software- Help! (945 Views)

How To Get The Updated Car-line Diagnostic Software Of Launch X431 Diagun? / Renault Duster 2011 Model(brand New) / Car Diagnostic Tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mack Vision Truck 2011 Model Diagnostic Software- Help! by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 01, 2013
If you can be able programme parameters on Mack Vision 2011 truck with MP8 engine, using diagnostic software, kindly let me know.

Thanks
Re: Mack Vision Truck 2011 Model Diagnostic Software- Help! by sultaan(m): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
Which mechanic screwed with your truck grin.

I don't know what happened but have you tried disconnecting the battery overnight then reconnect for the system to reboot
Re: Mack Vision Truck 2011 Model Diagnostic Software- Help! by sultaan(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
Which mechanic messed with your truck grin.

I don't know what happened but have you tried disconnecting the battery overnight then reconnect for the system to reboot
Re: Mack Vision Truck 2011 Model Diagnostic Software- Help! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
sultaan: Which mechanic screwed with your truck grin.

Not really, lol, the only issue we have now is the unit pumps, the cups don't last. it has fuel system problem. but what I really want to do now is to adjust some parameters on the ECU, like the road speed limit to avoid drivers overspeeding beyond company speed limit. have u done that before on any Mack Vision 2011 model truck with the red colored MP8 engine? if u have idea, help me pls.
Re: Mack Vision Truck 2011 Model Diagnostic Software- Help! by sultaan(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sorry I don't know anything about that truck, what you meant by unit pump(hydraulic), or cups.

Instead of digging into the system why not get one of those GPS tracking thing that will tell you where they have been and there speed so if any driver drives too fast you can query twice and fire at third infraction.

1 Like

Re: Mack Vision Truck 2011 Model Diagnostic Software- Help! by baconline(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Have a GM tech 2,
Re: Mack Vision Truck 2011 Model Diagnostic Software- Help! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
baconline: Have a GM tech 2,
Thanks, pls how do I get it? Where and how?
sultaan: Sorry I don't know anything about that truck, what you meant by unit pump(hydraulic), or cups.

Instead of digging into the system why not get one of those GPS tracking thing that will tell you where they have been and there speed so if any driver drives too fast you can query twice and fire at third infraction.
W
sultaan: Sorry I don't know anything about that truck, what you meant by unit pump(hydraulic), or cups.

We do have tracking, which is how we got to know that the drivers are overspeeding, and as we peak, they have condemned 6 trucks, 3 are irredeemable, and one of these trucks cost 20 million plus.

So I want to limit them without their knowledge.
Re: Mack Vision Truck 2011 Model Diagnostic Software- Help! by baconline(m): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2013
I have one,but have not started using it,also I am in Ibadan not lagos
Re: Mack Vision Truck 2011 Model Diagnostic Software- Help! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2013
baconline: I have one,but have not started using it,also I am in Ibadan not lagos
If you can test it and it works on Mack Vision 2011 model with MP8 red painted engine type, then I will either pay for you to come down to lagos with it or I will send someone to Ibadan to get it from you or we arrange on how to send it to me.

But pls, can u first get a 2011 Mack Vision Truck with the MP8 red engine to test it around Ibadan to confirm that it works I will reward you if it does pls, its very important to me pls.

God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

Kia To Manufacture Cars In Nigeria By Sept / Would You Recommend 05 Acura Tsx??? / Don't Top Up Fix The Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.