Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) (22779 Views)

Sarah Ofili Shares Stunning Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by sandraLuv2(f): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-zYf09u91qIw/Uam7wAZgiwI/AAAAAAAAARg/10Q5aWuornA/s1600/no-makeup.png[/img]

The new trend in town is to share a photo of you without make up, lol – that’s what the female celebs are doing now!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-mZuapY9H54Y/UanPVjHy2DI/AAAAAAAAASA/_eOcw7BPTng/s1600/Niyola-460x460.jpg[/img]

First it was Genevieve Nnaji, Chioma Chukwuka, Rita Dominic and guess who is next in line – Niyola, E.M.E’s first lady.
This her pics with make-up

[img]http://3.bp..com/-XNY2PNaQqK0/Uam8bx01FdI/AAAAAAAAARw/7vl3W3lKqGg/s1600/Niyola-Then-Now-New-Look-January-2013-2.jpg[/img]

Imagine a world without make up for we ladies, though she looks gr8
View more here>> http://www.veryxclusive.com/2013/06/xclusive-emes-niyola-without-makeup.html#more

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
She looks ok though.

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by JahJaa(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
nawa o
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by pokenose(m): 8:48pm On Jun 01, 2013
See transformation! Without makeup some women would simply not exist! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by chelseabmw(m): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
SHE LOOKS HOT.............. A TYPICAL NIGERIAN GIRL....KUDOS TO THOSE LADIES THAT DONT DEPEND ON SLEEK N MARY KAY

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by 50calibre(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Jesus Christ of Nazareth! King of the Jews. Is this person supposed to be a celebrity? Looks like a maid we used to have in the mid 90s

Now I can authoritatively say men are better looking than women

11 Likes

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by charcoalblaq(m): 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Loved this girl since like forever.

One day sha.

Me thinks she looks hawt!
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
chelseabmw: SHE LOOKS HOT.............. A TYPICAL NIGERIAN GIRL....KUDOS TO THOSE LADIES THAT DONT DEPEND ON SLEEK N MARY KAY
So u even kow d brands?

2 Likes

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
This same Niyola that was caught by NDLEA with cocain in her private part. Am not interested in what ever she does,she's even urgly with large mouth.

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by davajons(m): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
Imagine, it's like she is even shy to look at the camera without make-up grin. #ComparingThePix

Abi na only me dey see am undecided
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by venorite(m): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
she is fugly.....look at the spots on her hand.....damn

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pretty lady.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by johnstar(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
hu is she , she resemble ppl wey dey sell pepper
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by kcsider: 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
50calibre: Jesus Christ of Nazareth! King of the Jews. Is this person supposed to be a celebrity? Looks like a maid we used to have in the mid 90s

Now I can authoritatively say men are better looking than women

There is absolutely no need to start typing the name CHRIST my LORD here. Say what you want to say and stop this blasphemy.

9 Likes

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by davajons(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
charcoalblaq: Loved this girl since like forever.

One day sha.

Me thinks she looks hawt!

Na wah 4u o...be careful the way you love women.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by cold(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
arcbabe: This same Niyola that was caught by NDLEA with cocain in her private part. Am not interested in what ever she does,she's even urgly with large mouth.
Huh shocked shocked! Jor o! grin

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
venorite: she is fugly.....look at the spots on her hand.....damn
owerri boy!!! are you ok? undecided
She's ugly because of the spots on her hands? ? ?
I wonder what you look like!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by killuminati(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
$andra-Luv:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-zYf09u91qIw/Uam7wAZgiwI/AAAAAAAAARg/10Q5aWuornA/s1600/no-makeup.png[/img]

The new trend in town is to share a photo of you without make up, lol – that’s what the female celebs are doing now!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-mZuapY9H54Y/UanPVjHy2DI/AAAAAAAAASA/_eOcw7BPTng/s1600/Niyola-460x460.jpg[/img]

First it was Genevieve Nnaji, Chioma Chukwuka, Rita Dominic and guess who is next in line – Niyola, E.M.E’s first lady.
This her pics with make-up

[img]http://3.bp..com/-XNY2PNaQqK0/Uam8bx01FdI/AAAAAAAAARw/7vl3W3lKqGg/s1600/Niyola-Then-Now-New-Look-January-2013-2.jpg[/img]

Imagine a world without make up for we ladies, though she looks gr8
View more here>> http://www.veryxclusive.com/2013/06/xclusive-emes-niyola-without-makeup.html#more
gadamn! What A man nuh go see inna dis forum? Battygyal nuh fi look good at all gadamit! Informer-poosie! she ah me feel like vomiting like rite now enuh.. Halie selasie guide me from A bombaclaaat ugly battygyal deh...prrrraaaaa!
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by 50calibre(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
kcsider:

There is absolutely no need to start typing the name CHRIST my LORD here. Say what you want to say and stop this blasphemy.

Shut up! You don't tell me what to do, I'm a Christian as well, a better Christian than you are.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Celepope: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
arcbabe: This same Niyola that was caught by NDLEA with cocain in her private part. Am not interested in what ever she does,she's even urgly with large mouth.
Why won't you listen to your father's advice about quitting that crack you do smoke?You really need to undergo spiritual cleansing in Kuramo beach tomorrow nite

2 Likes

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by denzel2009: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2013

Na you hide 'cocain' there. Aiye omo aiye

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by 50calibre(m): 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
killuminati: gadamn! What A man nuh go see inna dis forum? Battygyal nuh fi look good at all gadamit! Informer-poosie! she ah me feel like vomiting like rite now enuh.. Halie selasie guide me from A bombaclaaat ugly battygyal deh...prrrraaaaa!

This ain't jamaica you know!

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
Cele-pope:

Why won't you listen to your father's advice about quitting that crack you do smoke?You really need to undergo spiritual cleansing in Kuramo beach tomorrow nite
You are the one that needs spiritual cleansing since you don't have the memory upstairs to remember when it happened years ago that she stopped music and now thinks people have forgotten her atrocities. Nigeria celebs needs to be careful with what they do because people are watching them.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Ifetex(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
Miss EME 2013
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by kcsider: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
50calibre:

Shut up! You don't tell me what to do, I'm a Christian as well, a better Christian than you are.
I wonder what kind of Christian you claim to be when you don't even know how to maintain the sanctity of WHO you worship! These are the kind of things that generate tension here and there. Stay within the topic, say whatever you want to say but do not subject to ridicule what other treasure so much especially regarding issues like this.

You can go ahead and insult me but be guided!

7 Likes

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Celepope: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
arcbabe: You are the one that needs spiritual cleansing since you don't have the memory upstairs to remember when it happened years ago that she stopped music and now thinks people have forgotten her atrocities. Nigeria celebs needs to be careful with what they do because people are watching them.
Please give us a link of the story or else you will be tied and flogged bitterly to ease the insanity in you

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
She looks better in the picture without makeup.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by killuminati(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
50calibre:

This ain't jamaica you know!
yaaah'man! Me ah fi know that,but me still know seh people ah fi hear me flow. Yah overstand? Nuh battybwoy cyaa run we down we ah ghetto youth we nuh fraidi...

3 Likes

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
killuminati: yaaah'man! Me ah fi know that,but me still know seh people ah fi hear me flow. Yah overstand? Nuh battybwoy cyaa run we down we ah ghetto youth we nuh fraidi...
grin grin cheesy
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by killuminati(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
Cele-pope:

Please give us a link of the story or else you will be tied and flogged bitterly to ease the insanity in you
aiyo! Take it easy man, me nuh wah see nuh fighting inna di yard. Ya overstand me?
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by 50calibre(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2013
kcsider:
I wonder what kind of Christian you claim to be when you don't even know how to maintain the sanctity of WHO you worship! These are the kind of things that generate tension here and there. Stay within the topic, say whatever you want to say but do not subject to ridicule what other treasure so much especially regarding issues like this.

You can go ahead and insult me but be guided!

That is a just an exclamation, and in no way or form blasphemous so don't teach me heresy.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by 50calibre(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
killuminati: yaaah'man! Me ah fi know that,but me still know seh people ah fi hear me flow. Yah overstand? Nuh battybwoy cyaa run we down we ah ghetto youth we nuh fraidi...

Stop smoking that weed. Bloodclatt man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince James Uche At The Verge Of Death, Yet To Receive N10m From Governor / Omoni Oboli’s Mother-In-Law Dies At 75 (Photo) / Dorcas Fapson: You're Spoiling Chances For Ladies Who Experience Rape Or Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.