Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!!! (1312 Views)

Warning! Warning! Property Investors And Developers In Abuja / CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!!! / CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!!! by landhouse: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2008
CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BUYING GENUINE INVESTMENT PROPERTIES IN PORT-HARCOURT(SOUTH NIGERIA)?

I have lucrative property investment opportunities in Port-Harcourt involving buying of lands/ development sites and building high standard, good quality residential houses/ en-suite duplexes or bungalows with gym & swimming pools/ self-contained flats/ office blocks & apartments/ buy lands for various use.

PRICES RANGE FROM  N900,000 to N106,000,000

I also have experienced, honest, reliable, caring, friendly & cost-effective building Surveyors, Designers & Architects, Building Contractors who will handle your building project from start to finish saving you all the hassle of doing it yourself, especially if you do not have the time, energy or experience of handling such big projects on your own. Please call me on 07785 346 790 (London) or e-mail eolayokun@btinternet.com only if you are serious and have readily available fund to invest in these properties. Please request for list of available properties or see attached file.

Re: CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!!! by publicview: 12:25pm On May 02, 2008
11. There are 3 plots of land (Fenced with Gate)
Location: Presidential Housing Estate Annex, Off Aba/PH Expressway.
Price: N19,780,000 per plot.
Document: Deed of Conveyance

How do we inspect this property next weekend,or you can call my colleaque on 08035457764, or call me on 08036678282 by next week Tuesday

I doubt the land along Ikwerre Road,as old as that street is, i wonder if it is not at litigation
Re: CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!!! by landhouse: 2:18pm On May 02, 2008
There is no reason for any doubt.  All properties on the list have already been thoroughly investigated for genuity and  are all approved, genuine and  available right away as described and stated. 

Viewings and purchase proceedings are only allowed after  your payment  for your chosen property on the list  has been received. This is to eliminate time-wasters as well as to speed up your property purchase/ investment proceedings. You can take pictures/ video of your chosen property during your viewings.

Buying land and building a house through us is stress-free and made easy as we have thoroughly investigated and approved  the lands already and we also use tried and tested construction methods to give your project a 21st century perfect finish. Your whole process of buying the land and building a house takes a minimum of 3 months with us (depending on your building choice, size & architectural design) 

If you wish to make your purchase please contact me for details of how to proceed.

Best wishes
Re: CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!!! by publicview: 1:55pm On May 07, 2008
We re also into property development here in Port Harcourt, but what beats my imagination is they way you re going about property business in Port Harcourt.

I have to be sincere with you. We re not ready to commit a single kobo to any body, without our re-investigating the so called listed properties you listed.

If you re in london, why not make available your Port Harcourt local office, at least for our solicitor to view fotocopies of these properties.

And i think it is foolish hardy for you to run property agency from london if it is actually your base, or maybe you havent ever tried to erect a block in a land in hostile PH.

[size=8pt][size=8pt]Marching Ground fee, Settling of community youths and elders, settling of families both imagined and known, fee for road access, fee for permission to erect fence, fees for sanitation, obio/akpor settlement, undeveloped land goat, foundation goat, fees for borehole sinking, fees for these for that etc.[/size][/size]

Will you be there when these macabre dance and demands starts? Be real and stop making nairaland a place for mediocares
Re: CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!!! by landhouse: 5:54pm On May 08, 2008
DEAR MR PUBLICVIEW,

"DOUBTING THOMAS" LIKE YOU NEVER SUCCEED. YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE FOOLISH ONE WHO TRIES TO GIVE HIS STUPID OPINION WHERE IT IS NOT NEEDED. YOU ASKED FOR DETAILS AND DETAILS WAS SENT TO YOU AS REQUESTED. IT'S EITHER YOU TAKE WHAT'S ON OFFER OR LEAVE IT. WE DID NOT  ASK YOU FOR YOUR STUPID OPINION OR ADVICE &  YOU CANNOT TELL US HOW TO RUN OUR BUSINESS TO SUITE YOUR OWN FOOLISH PRINCIPLE.
WE CERTAINLY DON'T NEED A TIME-WASTER, "DOUBTING THOMAS" & FOOLISH CRITIC LIKE YOU WHO CLAIM TO KNOW ALL THINGS  WHEN YOU ACTUALLY KNOW NOTHING. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY THE PROPERTIES ADVERTISED, THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO IS SHUT YOUR TRAP AND KEEP YOUR SENSELESS OPINION TO YOURSELF.  lipsrsealed
Re: CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!!! by publicview: 4:50pm On May 14, 2008
Nkwucha aburo ujo! That got to show that Garrison daydreamers and rumuola junction property militants have reared their ugly heads up in nairaland, because it is free to post.

Please move over to the next door, and look for who you will fleece
Re: CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!!! by BoyBenny(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2008
landhouse, abeg take am easy, the way u dey take abuse publicview, who just dey give him view publicly. Anyway, i have been in ph for 4 years and i have told myself that my first property will not be in this state (already developing one in Lagos). for non natives, its quite a gamble if u decide to invest ur hard earned money in an unstable town. Anyway, because your own market na for ph town and another person no wan buy am, abeg, try make u no abuse the person. ok? (Respect other nairalanders)
Re: CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!!! by publicview: 2:42pm On May 15, 2008
Thanks boybenny, i didnt take his misplaced insults personal, my perception of his writting indicates a troubled childhood who is still angry with his parents, the earlier he forgives his parents the better for to forgive others, and take the baby steps to develop to a real man.

The london phone number he showed is pure fake.I dont know what gave to his brain as if london is in vogue

Hunger induced halliculation do to lack of the common food(Undone roasted plantain and kwashiokor like looking fish) for urchins here in PH is becoming hard for him to come by, and he thought that nairaland is fertile ground to dupe,
Re: CALLING ALL GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS OR BUYERS!!! by landhouse: 2:49pm On May 15, 2008
REPLY TO BOYBENNY & PUBLICVIEW,

BOTH OF YOU MUST RESPECT ALL OTHER USERS OF NAIRALAND WHEN YOU ARE REPLYING TO THEIR ADVERTS IF YOU WANT THEM TO RESPECT YOU TOO.
YOU MUST NOT SEND INSULTIVE REPLY OR ADVICE, OR GIVE YOUR DOUBIOUS ADVICE ESPECIALLY IF YOUR OPINION WAS NOT ASKED FOR IN THE ADVERT IN THE FIRST PLACE LIKE PUBLICVIEW & YOURSELF HAVE DONE. AFTER ALL, IT'S AN ADVERT OF WHAT IS ON OFFER & AVAILABLE FOR SALE, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. THE ADVERT STATED CLEARLY & BOLDLY THAT ONLY GENUINE INVESTORS/ BUYERS ARE INVITED TO BUY OUR PROPERTIES. THE ADVERT DID NOT ASK FOR FOOLISH CRITICISM IN THE FIRST PLACE LET ALONE YOUR INSULTIVE, "DOUBTING THOMAS" OPINION WHICH SHOULD BE KEPT TO YOURSELF. EVERYDAY, GENUINE PROPERTY INVESTORS/ BUYERS ARE BUYING LAND & HOUSES FROM US IN PORT-HARCOURT AND ARE MAKING HIGH PROFIT RETURNS FROM THEIR INVESTMENTS WHILE "DOUBTING THOMASES" & "FOOLISH CRITICS" LIKE YOU ARE LOOSING OUT ON THE BIG CAKE BECAUSE YOU CLAIM TO KNOW ALL WHEN YOU ACTUALLY KNOW NOTHING

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Bungalow And 4 Wing Flats,15 Kva Gen Set For Sale ! / For Sale 4nos-3bedrooms PACIFIC VIEW ESTATE ALPHA BEACH / Land For Sale In Jikwoyi Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.