Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How Can I Achieve My Dreams - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Achieve My Dreams (1112 Views)

This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate / 3 Sharp Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals In 2016 / Help Me Achieve My Dream Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Achieve My Dreams by bisifunke: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2008
I had always have the vision of becoming MD/CEO of my company. Every day of my life i pounder on when and how am i going to go about setting my own company. I am very worried, considering my 50k per month Job. Although it is Ok and consistent but In a city like PortHarcourt with high cost of living. I want to get married in the next 6 month, additional responsibility which scares some men. I want to live a gd simple and weakthy life. I have a lot of Business idea but how to go about and how to start is the problem. I am an IT guy. I have the dream to set up ICT firm, i also like procurement - international and local. Am thinking of registering my company first. Pls, with my little write up some would have knw where i am comming from. I need ideals, concepts, way forward. I need help plssssss.
Re: How Can I Achieve My Dreams by acidity(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2008
hi am chima ukachukwu am 4rm imo state .am a new person,plz i wil like to get more information on how to acheive your dreams
Re: How Can I Achieve My Dreams by 2marto: 4:42pm On May 02, 2008
bisi,

you got no problem, you just need to cool down your mind and decide what you want.narrow your ideas down to 1 or 2.take one step at a time.before you know it success comes.

however if you really know you've got workable ideas, i can partner with you to develop those iodeas to money making machine.i just will need some commitment to the show from you.

so lets talk
martojms@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Achieve My Dreams by donmayor(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2008
“The world can only be grasped by action, not by contemplation. The hand is the cutting edge of the mind.”
Stop contemplating, start acting. Write down your ideas, set up logical plans and ACT. Stop pondering, stop being afraid.
Re: How Can I Achieve My Dreams by myholydove(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2008
Achieving your dream is very simple.

1) Write out what you want to achieve

2) Work-out ways of achieving them i.e networking, get the relevant information on what you want to achieve. U are an I.T guy, you could be the CEO of a computer business centre for a start. offer to teach people what you know for a little fee.

3) Read books

4) Share ideas with your wife and learn to discuss on them i.e your dreams.

5) If you want to be the CEO of your company, learn to offer what others in that company can't offer. make yourself relevant there.

6) Make your company dependent on you.

7) STAND AND ACT. TIME WAITS FOE NO ONE.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Pass Mark For Unilorin Utme Exams? / Diamond Bank Restructures, Sacks Over 100 / Did You Study The Wrong University Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.