Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Suppliers Of The Followings Items Are Urgently Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Suppliers Of The Followings Items Are Urgently Needed (1137 Views)

Suppliers,farmer,marketers,distributor Of These Items Are Wanted / Lease The Followings: Bulldozer,excavator,swarm Bodge,cranes,wheel Loader, / The Following Items Are Up For Sale! Hurry Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suppliers Of The Followings Items Are Urgently Needed by y2kaustin(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
1.ceiling and standing fan,

2.energy saving bulbs

3.micro cameras and cctv,

4.solar street lights,

5.lead fluorescent

6.CDMA/GMS/WiFi/GPS Jammers

7.fishing and Passenger boats

SEND MAIL TO : y2kaustin@gmail.com..........Indicating the items you can effectively supply,and must be of superior quality.
Re: Suppliers Of The Followings Items Are Urgently Needed by y2kaustin(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
The Project Coordinator is more interested in the below:

(1) Solar Street Lights.

(2) Ceiling and Standing Fan.

(3) Lead Fluorescent.

Note: This items is needed in a large quantity. So let me know the Unit price so that i can present it to them for consideration. Please quote the best price, but don't let it to affect your profitAlso our company would like to have atleast 5% as gratification.Interested and reliable supplier mail me the info to: y2kaustin@gmail.com

Regards
Essien
Re: Suppliers Of The Followings Items Are Urgently Needed by jniran22(m): 12:17am On Jun 05, 2013
I have sent you mail concerning this project
Re: Suppliers Of The Followings Items Are Urgently Needed by y2kaustin(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2013
replied your mail

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With BLCO Cargo In Ghanaian Waters Or Can Move To Ghanaian Waters? / Affordable Gold Filled Jewelry Sets Available!! / Howo Trucks Needed In Crossriver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.