Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Beware, Don't Return Any Missed Call On Ur Phone 4rm An Unknown International No - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware, Don't Return Any Missed Call On Ur Phone 4rm An Unknown International No (784 Views)

Just 1 Missed Call / Which Is The Correct Statement To Use For A Missed Call / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Woman Gets A Missed Call And 48 Texts From ‘satan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware, Don't Return Any Missed Call On Ur Phone 4rm An Unknown International No by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
BEWARE, DON'T RETURN ANY MISSED CALL ON YOUR PHONE FROM AN UNKNOWN INTERNATIONAL NUMBER,ITS THE LATEST SCAM

On a recent Thursday afternoon, Yunus Mohammed, was rounding off a video editing project when his phone beeped.

He tried to answer the call after finding it was a foreign number – +88233010830. But just before he could press the answer button, the call dropped.

He called back immediately. “I thought it was my boss who was away in Luxembourg calling,” he said.

The call went through. An automated white female voice responded, taking him through a maze of instructions. By the time he figured the call was a scam, he had listened into the call for a minute.
He was charged N250 for the call that lasted barely one minute.

Read more: http://fts-entertainment..com/2013/05/beware-dont-return-any-missed-call-on.html

Re: Beware, Don't Return Any Missed Call On Ur Phone 4rm An Unknown International No by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
So, what makes it a scam?
Re: Beware, Don't Return Any Missed Call On Ur Phone 4rm An Unknown International No by Gudiza(m): 1:51am On Jun 02, 2013
Yeah, happened to me too. The No. started with something like +8819xxxxxx. I later got to understand that it's some sort of international dial code or mobile satellite service that ppl use to scam.
Re: Beware, Don't Return Any Missed Call On Ur Phone 4rm An Unknown International No by croce(m): 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
and the irony is that the OP is a scam artist. Felix Unufe Onome Rogers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Horoscope(zodiac Sign)(astrology) / The Expatriate's Analysis Of Nigeria Is A Hoax / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.