Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Responds To Afrocandy’s Offer To Star In Her Indecency Flick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Responds To Afrocandy’s Offer To Star In Her Indecency Flick (2034 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Responds To Afrocandy’s Offer To Star In Her Indecency Flick by HARDEYLEKE(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2013

Cossy tells Punch

Like I said, talk is cheap. I’ll like to have a dinner date with Richard Branson, it’s just a wishful thinking. It’s when she approaches me then I will know she is serious. I have gone through a lot, now I know better. I can’t condemn her, she is Hollywood standard when it comes to showing off her body. The likes of Janet Jackson, Halle Berry even most of their female musicians have gone nude, and Nigerians adored them. For me, I can’t go totally nude, never. My mum told me never to go nude. If not, I have got a beautiful body and I’m not afraid to flaunt it.

You hearit, Afrocandy? Talk is cheap…so make your move!

SOURCE
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Responds To Afrocandy’s Offer To Star In Her Indecency Flick by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 02, 2013
Birds of the same plumage
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Responds To Afrocandy’s Offer To Star In Her Indecency Flick by OneNaira6: 7:30am On Jun 02, 2013
didn't you have sex with a dog on TV?

cossy why you dey shy and acting innocent?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Responds To Afrocandy’s Offer To Star In Her Indecency Flick by lulukay(f): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2013
Lwkmd, what does she mean by talk is cheap!"My mom told me neva to go fully nakedt are u madt?? Lmao..they r both crayy! Afrocandy of life more grease to dah peepee grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Responds To Afrocandy’s Offer To Star In Her Indecency Flick by HARDEYLEKE(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
babyosisi: Birds of the same plumage
abi na grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Seriously, D’banj Is Just A Monkey / Nigerian Men Don't Understand Nollywood And Thats Why I Married A UK Based Man - / Wizkid Now On Dreads( SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.