Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

- Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (1155 Views)

US Regulation To Ban E-currency 31st March? / Beware Of Moneyalter.com That Claims To Be Global E Currency Funding Firm / Naira Vs Dollar: The Crash Of A Pampered Currency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by GNwafor(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: by bruzee: 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
hello, I am the owner of exchangeecurrency4naira.com. I recievd calls from clients and associate informing me of scam notice on nairaland and i am here to clarify the issue. I have been a member on nairaland since 5 or 6yrs ago.There is no time for once that we didnt pick calls from our client,we pick call 24.7. We truely have issue funding some of our client since last month shortly after liberty reserve closed down. We paid a client of us that we use to buy from since and uptill date he is no where to be found and he didnt deliver the perfect money nor the refund. We have since then sort for refund to make sure our name and integrity is protected. We have refund some of the client and we are still working on refund now. Can you please state categorically here your payment details or send your payment details to info@exchangeecurrency4naira.com I assue you that the issue will be looked into and you will be reply as soon as possible. Once again we sincerely apologise for the delay this might have caused you and to let you know issue like this can be solved amicably by either coming to our office or calling the lines on the website instead of bringing the issue to forums like this. I will be waiting for your post here or to my email. Yours
Re: by Gold2NairaCom(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: by bruzee: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2013
I receieved call from the man that posted the scam post and we are trying to resolve the issue asap. It happened during the days of liberty reserve and everybody knows that the shut down of liberty reserve affected everyone including exchangers and end users. I have been trying to reach him since he called me on wednesday 24th and his phone has been off since then. Pls call me once you read this post and the issue will be resolved once.
Re: by GNwafor(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Re: by biz1234: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
Let is try and resolve issues like these amicably. Thank God you brought it on this forum, it goes a long way to tell you how credible and responsible some people could be on the forum.

Let everyone that has issues like this make the broadcast on this forum, will safe a lot of Nigerians from being scamed. Besides, let everyone who is into scam related ventures beware!!

We are watching!!!
Re: by jossygold2007: 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
All Nigerian beware this website www.exchangeecurrency4naira.com is truly a scam site and is always running advert on Google and mostly all the website in the world so be careful of the of the guy he is really a scammer and giving other e-currency exchanger a bad name.

(1) (Reply)

NEED URGENT LOAN! / Nairaland Forum Has Been Cloned / Cctv Camera Installation And Maintenace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.