Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Vacancy For Retail Sales Execs In A Multinational Spirits Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Retail Sales Execs In A Multinational Spirits Company (1410 Views)

Needed Urgently For Immediate Employment In Abuja. Sales And Marketing Execs / Urgent Vacancies For Sales Execs / Vacancy: Graphic Artists & Advert Execs In A Gloss Print/online Newspaper Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Retail Sales Execs In A Multinational Spirits Company by MyloXyloto: 12:41am On Jun 02, 2013
Vacancy:
Our client, a multinational
premium alcoholic spirits company new in
the Nigerian market, seeks Sales
Executives.

Candidates must be young
graduates who show a strong desire to
build a career in sales; must have a passion for spirits and the night life; must be willing to work anywhere in Nigeria and
show evidence of ability to drive both
manual/auto transmission cars (driving tests will be conducted).

If this describes you, send a CV
and a short essay on "My Favourite Spirits
Drink and Why I Like It" to
talentsearchglobal@gmail.com before the
10th of June with the subject " Spirits Sales
Executive"
Re: Vacancy For Retail Sales Execs In A Multinational Spirits Company by MyloXyloto: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
Just to highlight some key facts about this vacancy:

1. The key focus of this position is to build great relationships with owners and managers of upscale and high end bars and clubs where these world class, globally recognized spirits brands are consumed so that these brands are the number 1 choice of the consumers at bars and clubs.

2. Succeeding in this role will require that candidates are already very comfortable with and in fact thrive on having a very active social night life in the club/bar atmosphere. You must also be very passionate about building a career in sales to succeed in this role.

3. Candidates whose CV's impress the recruitment consultants will have preliminary phone interviews starting Monday 3rd of June to Wednesday 12th of June.

4.Successful candidates at the phone interview will be invited for a face to face interview with the client's sales managers. Those who succeed will go through 2 more levels of interview which will also include a driving test.

5. Final set of successful candidates will be given job offers and upon acceptance, be trained for about 3 weeks in Lagos before being posted to their respective locations.

6. Pay is about 3.1 million Naira per annum with opportunities to earn additional bonuses based on performance. This is a multinational so opportunities for growth are very high. It's also a very exciting and fun place to work but there's a lot of work to do as well.

I am taking the pains to explain this much because the CV's I have seen so far have been very discouraging. I am amazed at how graduates cannot put a good CV together in simple English. This is the first time in my 11 years as a recruiter that I am handling a brief for entry level type positions so this is quite an experience for me as well. Handling experienced type hires has proven to be a lot easier.

It is very important for all those sending cv's to also write the essay included in the vacancy ad.

Hope this helps provide some more details.
Re: Vacancy For Retail Sales Execs In A Multinational Spirits Company by lamide888: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Sent both Cv & essay just now
Re: Vacancy For Retail Sales Execs In A Multinational Spirits Company by justchill(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
I just sent my cv n essay too, I hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Vacancy For Retail Sales Execs In A Multinational Spirits Company by MyloXyloto: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
We have had quite a number of phone interviews with some of the candidates who sent in CV's and essays that we were impressed with.

3 candidates will be meeting with the client tomorrow (Friday) for face to face interviews.

As we get more quality CV's, we will do phone interviews and send successful candidates to the client.

Please it's important that any one applying must meet the criteria in the 1st post. We have had phone interviews with some candidates who were quite impressive but ended up admitting they couldn't drive and/or were not willing to consider locations outside Lagos. Ended up being a waste of valuable time.

All the best everyone.
Re: Vacancy For Retail Sales Execs In A Multinational Spirits Company by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2014
Wonder how this recruitment panned out eventually...

(1) (Reply)

Is Solnigeria Real. Access Bank Teller Job, Why Have Others Not Been Called / Relationship Officer, Keystone Bank / Union Diagnostic And Clinical Services Plc (UDCS Plc) Vacancies For 10 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.