Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Help With Alder - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help With Alder (756 Views)

Celtel Or Alder Consulting? Please Advise! / Finally Alder Consulting Calling / When Alder Consulting Broke My Heart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Alder by iyeyemi: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2008
Hi guys.

Got a text to attend an intervie with alder. Does anyone have an idea of what to expect?

Thanks
Re: Help With Alder by whaifih(f): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2008
hi.when did u apply to alder. did u write theessay on 'ideas rule the world"?
Re: Help With Alder by iyeyemi: 2:24pm On May 01, 2008
yeah I wrote that essay sometime last year
Re: Help With Alder by Xvenus(f): 4:01pm On May 01, 2008
Well,
Basically it a round table interview dt invovles about five applicants and four interviewers. ( they may change the secenario) The questions you get will be totally out of what is on your CV, so you have to be prepared for questions like:
Why do U want to be a consultant?
What ur level of creativity is like?
what are your most recent achievements?
Be very careful of what you say cause it could make or mar you.
Finally, those interviewers are quite smart and sharp so dont take them for granted.
Wish you best of luck.
Re: Help With Alder by creole(m): 12:01am On May 03, 2008
I heard Alder has started calling people for interviews again. Well, the only thing i can say is this: if you are not ready, and i mean READY, as in intellectually sound and up to date, you had better forget about the interview or reschedule the date of your interview. The guys who work at Alder consulting are just out of this world, simply brilliant and most times, intellectually arrogant, i think its the culture of that workplace. Anybody who comes for an interview there is torn apart and made to look very stupid. last year, they conducted interviews for over 2000 people and they were only willing to employ just 2/3. that should give u an idea of the level of competence required. i know all this because i know someone who works there, and believe trust me, the brains of this person is always smoking hot.
For your interview, just go in there and make sure you have something to say, and that something must., MUST make enough sense to get their attention. that is the only chance you stand of getting into that organisation.
, and by the way, i heard it is one of the best places to work for in Naija, so goodluck with your interview.
Re: Help With Alder by Ajebota(f): 12:04am On May 03, 2008
@ poster

hehehe u beta be sharp on the day!!! trust me grin
Re: Help With Alder by ejirok(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2008
Men I go d interview and dem won chew all of us. Be mentally prepared, find out all u can about alder and Mr Leke Alder. It is a round table interview, so u can see how ur mates are faring and know the kind of questions u will be asked there. All the best

(1) (Reply)

Hot Hr Job / Immigration Results? / Sunrose Interview For Management Trainee For Stockbrking Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.