Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Am Fed Up With My Life,why Should I Bother Continuing It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Fed Up With My Life,why Should I Bother Continuing It? (897 Views)

He Got Fed Up With Everything And Decided To End His Life Pix / Health Workers Insist On Continuing Strike, Plan Nationwide Protests / Cure For Fed Rashes On Babies(called Illa In Yoruba Language) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Fed Up With My Life,why Should I Bother Continuing It? by Slimcurtis1(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2013
Am a 17yrs old boy,to start with,am a sickler,i've lived all my life with it,it ain't easy to live with such disorder.everyday i feel lots of pains not to talk of when in crisis.
My parents divourced when i was just a year old,dad remarried but mum didn't,i have a twin sister too,luckly she's not a sickler.
My dad doesn't care about us,i seldom see him,perhaps once in a year and when i do we don't even talk.he doesn't call,doesn't feed,doesn't pay our fees.
Lately,i've been so depressed to the extent nothing comes in my mind but just to die,life ain't worth all these pains am going through after all.
Everday is a new kind of depresstion,as if it comes in different flavours and colours.
If anybody really know what it feels to die then i think you feel me. Is just like being here is a punishment,i want to feel happy at least for a minute.LIFE IS SO BITCHY.
Re: Am Fed Up With My Life,why Should I Bother Continuing It? by obowunmi(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2013
Pele. Pls don't kill yourself. Find a therapist and be hopeful for no apparent reason.
Re: Am Fed Up With My Life,why Should I Bother Continuing It? by lollarj(f): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2013
You're at a point in your life when life seems so complicated all TEENAGERS feel that way. The fact that you have a blood disorder is only making it seem worse.

Give yourself to a chance to mature and take extra care with your health. 3 years from now you'll be glad you're still alive.
Re: Am Fed Up With My Life,why Should I Bother Continuing It? by bobo09: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
My brother dont give up, jst hope in God and He wll definitely heal u
Re: Am Fed Up With My Life,why Should I Bother Continuing It? by mirob(f): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dear pls don't give up, put your hope in God and concentrate on your studies, things will definitely improve with time, nothing is worth dying for, cheers and remain bless.
Re: Am Fed Up With My Life,why Should I Bother Continuing It? by DrMalik(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hi Slim Curtis, I understand what you are going through; I feel your pain. Having suicidal thoughts in such situation as yours is normal. But, we are here for you. And we need you around.

I am familiar with sicklers. And the pains can be managed. The crises can be prevented. Talk to your doctor.

For your emotional pain and family crises, you can rise above that. You are strong; sicklers are! You are not alone; most families, more than 90%, are dysfunctional.
You are not alone.

If you need to talk to someone, call me. Contact me.

God keeps you.
Re: Am Fed Up With My Life,why Should I Bother Continuing It? by Slimcurtis1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dr. 'Malik:
Hi Slim Curtis, I understand what you are going through; I feel your pain. Having suicidal thoughts in such situation as yours is normal. But, we are here for you. And we need you around.

I am familiar with sicklers. And the pains can be managed. The crises can be prevented. Talk to your doctor.

For your emotional pain and family crises, you can rise above that. You are strong; sicklers are! You are not alone; most families, more than 90%, are dysfunctional.
You are not alone.

If you need to talk to someone, call me. Contact me.

God keeps you.
thanks for your concern.i quiet appericiate it.how do i contact u?
Re: Am Fed Up With My Life,why Should I Bother Continuing It? by DrMalik(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
Slim curtis:
thanks for your concern.i quiet appericiate it.how do i contact u?

Ok.
07036635348 [say you would love to speak with Dr. 'Malik]
21da3188

Welcome.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Name Of Your Toothpaste? / VAGINA FACTS: 10 Things You Probablydidn't Know About Lady Parts / What Happens If A HIV Positive Get Infected With Ebola Virus? For Doctors Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.