Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Don't Know Why This Website Has Been Distributing My Pin To People I Don't Kno - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Don't Know Why This Website Has Been Distributing My Pin To People I Don't Kno (493 Views)

My Wordpress Website Has Being Hacked / My Website Has Been Hacked! !! !!! / GTBank Website Has Been Hijacked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Why This Website Has Been Distributing My Pin To People I Don't Kno by itsik(m): 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
NOTE: mods pls I don't know the right place to post this. Could u people pls help me send it to the right category.

This website "http://www.ipaidabribenaija.com" of late started sending me updates and latest news flash with out me doing any transaction with them or even registering with them. Well, I wasn't bothered. All I did was delete the messages they kept sending. As if that was all. This night people kept on adding me on BBM. People I don't know and haven't had any encounter with and when I asked thEy said they got my pin from the same site (http://www.ipaidabribenaija.com). And am like what's all this? I don't know who to report to had it been I know the headquaters of this site I would make a case with them cos they are sending my PIN to people without my permission or knowledge. That's bridge of right to privacy.
Its annoying pls house what do I do tho make this stop. And another thing. When this site sends emails to me they appear in red color font, other from the normal black colored font on my phone. I don't just know. Have they hacked my set or something. I need advise house pls. Its scary and annoying.

PLEASE MODS, FRONT PAGE. I want to hear what people have to say, cos nigeria isn't safe again. Am kinda scared. Thx pls

(1) (Reply)

Free URLS Shortening Service / Looking For Live Web Broadcast Service, Website Developer In Port Harcourt / Newsletter Subscription Plugin For Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.