Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Has Paypal Unbanned Us? (read This) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Paypal Unbanned Us? (read This) (808 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Who Has Paypal Funds For Exchange / Wow She Unbanned Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Paypal Unbanned Us? (read This) by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 03, 2013
Unbelievable... Just this Night (Sunday June 2, 2013) i was on my Android Netbook...
Thinking of my Dollars that i Lost in this Liberty Reserve Trauma.
Immediately Paypal just Popped up in my Mind.
And i have Money in one of my Account in a Fiverr Like site.
So, using my android Netbook browser i just typed paypal.com and clicked on sign up WITHOUT Hiding any IP (i no sabi hide IP oo )
While registering they asked me of Home address.... I just went to Google and searched for USA address and i copied the one i saw and the Phone number.... I was asked of Zip Code without thinking or researching i typed 77077 i was asked of my Credit Card details ... And i skipped it and continue...... I was surprised the next page Opened and said i should fill in a Captcha details so i did it and was Redirected to my Paypal account Profile......haaaa i was surprised....I logged out and logged in again......My account logged me in without wahala...
Abi what can you guys say about this?
I don get Paypal ooo LOL
Re: Has Paypal Unbanned Us? (read This) by rachdollars: 2:32am On Jun 03, 2013
jefdickies: Unbelievable... Just this Night (Sunday June 2, 2013) i was on my Android Netbook...
Thinking of my Dollars that i Lost in this Liberty Reserve Trauma.
Immediately Paypal just Popped up in my Mind.
And i have Money in one of my Account in a Fiverr Like site.
So, using my android Netbook browser i just typed paypal.com and clicked on sign up WITHOUT Hiditng any IP (i no sabi hide IP oo )thanks,I just did d same right now no hidden ip ,I browsed the net for us address and I filled it
While registering they asked me of Home address.... I just went to Google and searched for USA address and i copied the one i saw and the Phone number.... I was asked of Zip Code without thinking or researching i typed 77077 i was asked of my Credit Card details ... And i skipped it and continue...... I was surprised the next page Opened and said i should fill in a Captcha details so i did it and was Redirected to my Paypal account Profile......haaaa i was surprised....I logged out and logged in again......My account logged me in without wahala...
Abi what can you guys say about this?
I don get Paypal ooo LOL
just did mine now,no hidden ip.whoa I'm signed up for paypal.but how do I get verified.I used US address too.
Re: Has Paypal Unbanned Us? (read This) by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Yes you can do all that and paypal but once your account is verified, they turn a million search light on you!
rachdollars: just did mine now,no hidden ip.whoa I'm signed up for paypal.but how do I get verified.I used US address too.
Re: Has Paypal Unbanned Us? (read This) by biz1234: 4:02am On Jun 03, 2013
Just try to put some money into the account and you will see the other side of paypal. They are luring you to until you put some cash. Please be very careful, because their search light is already on you!

Why not use payza or better still try onlinenaira.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria / Hse Training / For Fastener Factories And Building Construction Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.