Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? (30473 Views)

Nigeria’s Got Talent Winner Amarachi Sets Up Talent Academy / Exclusive: Toyin Lawani & Nigeria's Got Talent Winner 2012, Amarachi Uyanne / Zuriel Oduwole Is The Youngest To Be Interviewed By Forbes Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by KollyJay(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2008
Hello NLanders,

Who is the youngest richest guy in naija? Do u have any idea? I was browsing the net when I read about Mark Zuckerberg, white american guy that worth $1.5billion! And he is 23. U can read about him here.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/10/billionaires08_Mark-Zuckerberg_I9UB.html

And as for the richest man, Buffet has taken over according to Forbes magazine---- http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/buffett-topples-gates-worlds-richest/story.aspx?guid=%7BBD62A45B-901F-48A5-A307-A8DF0E2096F6%7D

It then occur to me who could be the youngest richest nigerian, whether here in naija or outside, lol.

Omo, owo o ni jina si gbogbo wa o [Amen].
We go all harmmer in Jesus name but when u harmmer, dont 4get God o, uhm.
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by jaybee3(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2008
Will be very difficult to determine as naij's environment doesn't empower young people to be entrepreneurial at an early stage.
Any young (late teens/early adult) billionaire (Only said this cos most people are millionaires now (average graduate's salary package)with current state of our nation's currency) will most definitely have come from the so called past leaders, political thugs, government officials etc that have drained naij's treasury for donkey years.
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by KollyJay(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2008
Yeah,  U re right,

it will be very difficult to know the youngest richest here. But I guess it will be one of the sons/daughters of the past rulers during the military or this demo era. But I think we should have an idea or can it be one of these our hip hop stars?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by MCUsman(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2008
@ POSTER

The Youngest Richest Guy in Nijah is SEUN.

The guy is worth more than 30 Billion Naira.
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by jaybee3(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2008
Seems you really don't like the dude called "seun" cos posting (i know u r joking) something ridiculous like that can make him a target for the oniles alias "we have come to collect our share of your wealth"
I know i am going over the top but nothing is impossible in naij
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by KollyJay(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2008
@ MC,

Re u really serious or u re joking?

But pple dont really hear about him mostly, maybe I will say, I dont really hear about him outside nairaland really. But he is most popular man on Nairaland. , LOl,

I like the guy cos of this great forum.
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by MCUsman(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2008
KollyJay:

@ MC,

But people don't really hear about him mostly, maybe I will say, I don't really hear about him outside nairaland really. But he is most popular man on Nairaland. , LOl,

People like that are normally soft spoken, introvert and natually recluse. Take Dangote for example, appears less in media, public functions, gives less interviews.
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by KollyJay(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2008
Uhm, I got that, like the saying goes------ the empty vessels make the loudest noise seh? And I cant even recognise him if I see him.

But this glo guy might be considered, wot do u think?
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by lucabrasi(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2008
the richest ll have to be amongst them babangida,abacha,atiku,ty danjuma, alli s first sons, anyone of their first sons will be easily worth that but no one knows what they r realli worth but from the people we know ill say femi otedola is the youngest and richest who is seun?if u mean the owner of this site then i think u r having a laugh sayn he s worth billionsof naira
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 01, 2008
well i only know of d youngest richest babe in naija

and thats me jennykadry
wink grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by MCUsman(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2008
jennykadry:

well i only know of d youngest richest babe in naija

and thats me jennykadry
wink grin grin grin grin grin grin

Will you marry me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by KollyJay(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2008
@ lucas,

Yeah, I think u re right, this IBB son might be considered, I remember he threw a world class wedding party sometimes ago and invited the american hip artise Joe.

But wot gave u the impression that Unlce Seun can not be considered? He has been running this site 4 a couple of years now and there re ads all over the pages. I dont think pple place ads here for free.

Besides, he might have gotten alot of connections through this site.

Abi Uncle Seun?

@Jenny

Oh, cool, I hope u re still signgle sah? am single and searching as well o, and my number is 0803*******.  grin

Very funny a lady.
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by lucabrasi(m): 5:11pm On May 01, 2008
im not sayn the dude cant be rich but but billions ha ha chill out, how much are all the adverts and the membership is not running into 1 milion yet,ppl making these kinda figures talk about the owner/owners of hi5,facebook,bebo e.tc

dont forget i mentioned femi otedola too o
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by Nobody: 12:50am On May 02, 2008
Will you marry me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

oh yes i will kiss
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by Nobody: 12:51am On May 02, 2008
@Jenny

Oh, cool, I hope u re still signgle sah? am single and searching as well o, and my number is 0803*******. grin

Very funny a lady.

dont worry im still available *and ehmmmmmm single* wink
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by Raymond88(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2008
The richest young Nigerian is probably a 419er, sorry to say. No one wants to make clean money anymore.
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by ztyle(m): 1:17am On May 03, 2008
True Talk wink
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by uchetobi(f): 3:50pm On May 06, 2008
word
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by lucabrasi(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2008
i still think femi otedola fits the bill because we can trace his wealth,and he is not a politician,he is young ibb's son i think even tho stands in line to inherit a lot cannot be richer than femi tendollar,besides his sort of money doesnt count
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by pinchy103: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2011
you guys are not serious. So you mean to tell me that apart from otedola and ''seun'' their is no young nigerian millionaire. Have any of seen the young bank CEOs we have today and their board of directors? The make millions of naira every month. You don't have to come out and shout '' I am a millionaire''. Go to the east or south east particular you will find silent young millionaires. They are not necessary have to be based in nigeria. If you are interested in their names, ask and you shall received.
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by MrCork17: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2011
KollyJay (m). bro why u asking? are u planning to theiiifff them? undecided(no oofeinse)
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by doublekay: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2011
I will give it to the rich oil guys in the south southern part of the country
Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by playahP(m): 6:31am On Apr 28, 2011
- Odetola something something--------
- ME--------------- 30 million $
- IBB son------------ 500 BILLION TRILLION POUNDS
- JONATHANS DAUGHTER----- 2 PRIVATE JET AND 20 BILLION POUNDS

COME ON,,, WE HAVE RICH AND YOUNG FELLAS

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Youngest Richest Guy In Nigeria? Got Any Idea? by Dsense(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2011
playah P:

- Odetola something something--------
- paul amio--------------- 30 million $
- IBB son------------ 500 BILLION TRILLION POUNDS- JONATHANS DAUGHTER----- 2 PRIVATE JET AND 20 BILLION POUNDS

COME ON,,, WE HAVE RICH AND YOUNG FELLAS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Looks Beautiful In New Makeup Photos / Moet Abebe Flashes Side Boobs In New Bikini Photos / Picture Of Linda Ikeji's Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.