Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,695 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Genevieve Nnaji, Others Show bosoms At Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji, Others Show bosoms At Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards (3902 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / ‘I Only Flaunt My bosoms At Parties,’ Says Cossy Orjiakor / Rita Dominic's Outfit At Africa Intl Film Festival Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji, Others Show bosoms At Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards by oloriooko(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
The first ever edition of the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards was successfully held at the Eko Hotel and Suites on Saturday, March 9, 2013.

The top winners of the night were Nigerian actor O.C Ukeje and Ghana’s Jackie Appiah who walked away with the ‘Best Actor’ and ‘Best Actress’ award respectively.

The biggest surprise loses of the night were star actresses Genevieve Nnaji and Funke Akindele-Oloyede losing out in their respective categories. Genevieve lost out to Jackie Appiah in the ‘Best Actress’ category and Akindele-Oloyede surprisingly lost to Mercy Johnson in the ‘Best Actress – Comedy (Movies/TV)‘.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Others Show bosoms At Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards by icebebe(f): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mtchwwwwww yuh don chop?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Others Show bosoms At Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards by Popowaa: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Karen is not looking bad.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Others Show bosoms At Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards by oloriooko(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
they do all these and expect men not to be promiscuous?

this is direct violation of man's right angry

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Others Show bosoms At Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards by omar22(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
If this was Tonto Dikeh or Cozzy people would be demanding for the electric chair (Bunch of Hypocrites)...

Genevieve looks like she is trying to woo the officials with her flat chest...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Others Show bosoms At Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
Wey the breeeaaasttt?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Others Show bosoms At Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards by fr3do(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Why is karen's chest like that?
Is like there is a ridge inbetween
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Others Show bosoms At Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards by oloriooko(m): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
This Karen gal is super ugly sha, and her eyes be like person wey face Lagos but dey look ilorin grin
No wonder she nearly bring the whole thing out Sef angry
At least she's using ALL she's got
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Others Show bosoms At Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards by oloriooko(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
fr3do: Why is karen's chest like that?
fr3do: Why is karen's chest like that?
grin grin grin grin grin
Ridge ko mountain ni, I beg I no fit laugh o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Others Show bosoms At Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
@ op remind me again, which planet are you from??

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Okoro Becomes New Face Of PZ Cussons Ghana / List Of Celebrities In Nigeria That Rock As Single Moms / Photos: Celebs You May Not Have Known Are From Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.