Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies (141197 Views)

Best Hair Relaxers Or Cream For Darkening Of Hair / Skin Darkening Soap Or Cream / Pls Recommend Hair Darkening Cream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by SamNelson: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Thanks @op. I hav a bright lip b4 but suddenly it changed 2 dark color wheras, i'm not a smoka nd i don't use lip stik. Pls wat is glicering nd how can i get it??
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by mr9ceguy3413: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
heard brushing your lips alongside your teeth also reduces and/or eliminates black lips... how tru is this?
/

/
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by chuquiz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
If you try change am, you be confirm gay
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Caracta: Before meets After grin grin grin

Some people don't have dark lips, they have BLACK lips. I wonder if their "before" can ever meet their "after".

For black lips, you might need a gallon of honey, a drum of glycerin and a basket of lime.

Lolllzzz, una no go kill person
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by abduldope(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
wt abt CHAPET or CHAPICE dont de heLp
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by san001: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
How can one get glycerin to mix pls
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by kelvin1191(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
@Op, what is the remedy 4 pink lips? When i was a kid, my frnds most time insult me with "see ur lips". In 2008, i went to a fed medical centre & after all the test/testis they conducted, nothing was found. I was still not convienced, they referred me to a dermatologist (consultant) @ESUTH & nothing was found. I took to smoking but still no improvment. Plz i need to get it a bit dark.
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by shikshark: 5:28am On Jun 05, 2013
san001: How can one get glycerin to mix pls
glycerin can be obtained over the counter in any pharmacy
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by kandiikane(m): 6:01am On Jun 05, 2013
kelvin1191: @Op, what is the remedy 4 pink lips? When i was a kid, my frnds most time insult me with "see ur lips". In 2008, i went to a fed medical centre & after all the test/testis they conducted, nothing was found. I was still not convienced, they referred me to a dermatologist (consultant) @ESUTH & nothing was found. I took to smoking but still no improvment. Plz i need to get it a bit dark.

[s]LOL what? You were looking for solutions for dark lips so you took to smoking? [/s]

...As you were. Just woke up and I'm seeing things
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by kolamilan(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2013
utenwuson: Nice one!!! Wat is †ђξ remedy 4 red lip?? Any solution?? Plssssss I need 2 know!
the remedy for red lip is the causes of black lip stated by the op.
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by hustleranthem(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
were can i get medicated lip balm..i have searched everywere for it.
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by iykemarshall(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
Thnx alot
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by PerfectBlend(f): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2013
Red lips could be as a result of burns also and so many other things. will do a small write up on it soon so you'll better understand
utenwuson: Nice one!!! Wat is †ђξ remedy 4 red lip?? Any solution?? Plssssss I need 2 know!
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by PerfectBlend(f): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2013
Hmm...like i said, it could be as a result of Hot or cold drinks or even some bad lip glosses. Not only lipsticks are lip products. Try some of the remedies i listed in the post to help you clear it out.
Sam-Nelson:
Thanks @op. I hav a bright lip b4 but suddenly it changed 2 dark color wheras, i'm not a smoka nd i don't use lip stik. Pls wat is glicering nd how can i get it??
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by PerfectBlend(f): 9:36am On Jun 07, 2013
very true! Though it has to be gentle brushing which shouldnt occur everyday.
mr9ceguy3413: heard brushing your lips alongside your teeth also reduces and/or eliminates black lips... how tru is this?
/

/
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by PerfectBlend(f): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2013
When it comes to moisturising your lips and keep it from being/appearing dehydrated, then chapet works just fine.
abduldope: wt abt CHAPET or CHAPICE dont de heLp
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by PerfectBlend(f): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2013
Glycerine is sold in almost every drug store/supermarket
san001: How can one get glycerin to mix pls
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by PerfectBlend(f): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2013
Some people have natural lip colours which could be any shade. Some as a result of Vitiligo and others could be a form of birth mark so if that's the natural colour of your lips, i advice that you leave it that way and cover with a little concealer if you so desire.

kelvin1191: @Op, what is the remedy 4 pink lips? When i was a kid, my frnds most time insult me with "see ur lips". In 2008, i went to a fed medical centre & after all the test/testis they conducted, nothing was found. I was still not convienced, they referred me to a dermatologist (consultant) @ESUTH & nothing was found. I took to smoking but still no improvment. Plz i need to get it a bit dark.
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by SUGARSON(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2013
Pls does white Vitamin C cause peeling of lips cause I have dark lips like I dey smoke stuff........... How can I find remedy

#NOBLE ZIKITE****
Re: Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies by jbblues24(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2019
I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skin Toning Cream / Plz Who Knows About "Perfect White Body Lotion"? / A “SEW ALONG” THREAD For Sewing Enthusiasts/Tailors/Fashion Designers:DECEMBER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.