Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) (10612 Views)

What School Did This Guys Graduate From? / What Secondary School Did You Attend? / Which secondary school did u finish from (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by DemmyDaat(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2009
Nawair-Ud-Gramms,Obantoko,Abeokuta.

Assistant Senior Boy of ,1995 set.
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by Signorina: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2009
Many
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2009
My Secondary School is Vetland grammar school. Please if u are a student of vetland grammar school this is to inform you that the school will be 30 next year and we really need to come together to celebrate this. The school also need someone who can help to built it's website, you can join the school group on facebook, name is vetland senior grammar school or join organisation of success achivers to meet student of the school.
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by adebayo201: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2009
>>Oloye Comprehensive College. The senior prefect of d 2006/2007 set>> tongue
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by freety(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2009
Ajumoni Senior Secondary School ,Iyana Isolo Mushin Lagos .2006 set .Na me Okoro
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by Nk23: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
St. Brendan's sec. sch. Obubra, Cross- River state .(Boys forest Home) 1993 set, Library Prefect Boys, is any body in the house of that set? Up BRENCO for Ever.
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by Pharoh: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
EBHS Lagos
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by morax(m): 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
Federal Government College Odogbolu, Great Fedgo
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by Rosabelle(f): 12:58am On Oct 10, 2009
Federal Government College Warri. Great fedgocol
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by Rosabelle(f): 1:01am On Oct 10, 2009
Akpo Jude:

Dom Domingos College
Edjeba,Warri.
(for kings and queens)
smiley
Warfi in the house
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by posakosa(m): 1:03am On Oct 10, 2009
posakosa:

Dopemu Sexondary school.
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by lambalamb(m): 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
IGBO-OWU SENIOR SCHOOL, where we offered 21 subjects, i really love my alma matter, i was the lab prefect then. dabo

igbo-owu the great!
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by maxking007: 5:07am On Oct 12, 2009
Hope Bay College (okoko annex), lagos
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by bintab(f): 6:57am On Oct 13, 2009
fataiiyo:

DARA-MI,
  Aw u dey, am also from ibadan close to bodija and i have many friend in methodist grammar school but i finished from IMMANUEL COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL, ORITA UI, what set are u in methodist? if u don't  ind we can speak on phone +23480six22zero74eight1, hope to hear from you soonest
i graduated from IMMANUEL COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL,ORITA U.I,Set of 1993.
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by bashorun(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2009
oladipo alayande school of science, oke bola ibadan, oyo state
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by Bobbyb(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hey! can hardly see northern schools on this thread, LOL! DEMONSTRATION SECONDARY SCHOOL ABU ZARIA surely one of the top 5 schools in the Center for learning AKA Kaduna state.Some popular names went tru dat schooll lyk Shola ameobi of newcastle united.bhoyz nd gurls dat gat Game!!
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by sunboy(m): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2009
Started from , Birch Freeman High sch , surulere
then , Nigerian Model High sch , Idi-oro, mushin
also , Ransome Kuti Senior High sch , Jibowu, Yaba
And finally Finished , S.T.A Int'l college (2006 set), Jibowu, Yaba. , ALL IN LAGOS
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by ceebaby: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
F.G.C Minna, any body should send a shout to me. cheers
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by Oluschenco(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2009
Basorun Ojoo High School, Ibadan. 98 set
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by debetmx(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
Feyigbole Grammar School 2050. Senior Mechanic my set
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by mbatunde: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2009
Atunrase Boy's High School(ABHS) @ Surulere,Lagos. 2002 Set
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by moshoodn(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2009
Attended Vetland Grammar School, Ifako-ijaiye, Lagos.
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by Nonnyl(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2009
Though the poster copied the post from another forum, I attended Dennis Memorial Grammar School, Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria. Great Dengramites "Lux Fiat" Show The Light.
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by tolk2tboy: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2009
army barracks grammar school ibadan
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by RAO1(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2015
esamfor2:
Ibadan Grammar School, Ibadan. The Mountaineers!!!
I finished in 2001 and was the social prefect
up School!.....2006set ...Chief labour prefect boy
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by BCJAY(f): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
ILORIN GRAMMAR SCHOOL UP IGS
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by iamphilips(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
modupsie:
holy child college, obalende ,lagos
im a gregorian
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by eitsei(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
osogbo grammar school 2012 set ....was d senior prefect
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by Destinyseeker60(m): 9:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Marianna college and city comprehensive college okigwe IMO state
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by jojothaiv(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ajuwon High School, Iju Hills..
Class Of 2010
Re: What Seceondary School Did You Go To? (in Nigeria Only) by OminipotentDEAN(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
The one and only anglican grammar school iju/itaogbolu akure north local government.
the school where future leader are made.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag's Diploma And Advanced Diploma In Security Operation And Management. / Bandits Kidnap 5 Female Students Of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Katsina / Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.