Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Yet To See A Nigerian That Has Done A Bungee Jump... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yet To See A Nigerian That Has Done A Bungee Jump... (841 Views)

20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa / Any Nigerian That Is Working In The Tourism Industry In Greece Or Cyprus? / Any Nigerian That Got His/her Canadian Student Visa In South Africa Pls Commet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet To See A Nigerian That Has Done A Bungee Jump... by olasberguk(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yet to see a Nigerian that has done a bungee jump...
Still seaching....if you have done it before ,lets hear about your experience.
Re: Yet To See A Nigerian That Has Done A Bungee Jump... by chukxie(m): 3:10am On Jun 05, 2013
Hehehe... I think it's because naijas and heights don't mix well....We are one heck of an adventurous people but jumping from a great height with nothing but a cord tied to one's ankles is something 90% of naijas won't do.
Re: Yet To See A Nigerian That Has Done A Bungee Jump... by AjanleKoko: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2013
I almost did one in 2011. I was going to do it until they brought the indemnity for me to sign embarassed

You, OP, have you done one? Yes, you. grin If you have, share your own experience.
Re: Yet To See A Nigerian That Has Done A Bungee Jump... by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2013
I believe cheta has

Aj back in 2011, u still had that weight na
Re: Yet To See A Nigerian That Has Done A Bungee Jump... by esere826: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2013
olasberguk: Yet to see a Nigerian that has done a bungee jump...
Still seaching....if you have done it before ,lets hear about your experience.

I have not done a bunjee jump
But there is someone who is at this very moment cooking in my kitchen that has done it wink
Re: Yet To See A Nigerian That Has Done A Bungee Jump... by DisGuy: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2013
plenty

but how do you expect to see someone that has done it...is there a register to say their nationalities?

I'd love to do it in zambia/zimbabwe or wherever that River is
Re: Yet To See A Nigerian That Has Done A Bungee Jump... by makahlj2: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
esere826:

I have not done a bunjee jump
But there is someone who is at this very moment cooking in my kitchen that has done it wink
Oyinbo gf/wife?
Re: Yet To See A Nigerian That Has Done A Bungee Jump... by AjanleKoko: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
oyb: I believe cheta has

Aj back in 2011, u still had that weight na

Yes oh. But when I went to the place, see fatter oyinbos who were signing up grin
You should watch Bert The Conqueror on Travel Channel, see the Bert fellow's girth. Na senior man tongue

Anyways, nobody should feel bad about it. Apart from Australians and New Zealanders (who are positively Krazy folk grin), many Oyinbos are just as risk-averse as we are wink

(1) (Reply)

Things Needed At The Nigerian Embassy In Us For An American Coming For Marriage? / 24 Names Of Cities/Places You Probably Pronounce Wrong / Extend Visitor Visa More Than 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.