Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Question Directed To Web Developer And Designers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Question Directed To Web Developer And Designers (721 Views)

A Beginner’s Guide To Web Development / Pos Terminal Connectivity To Web Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Directed To Web Developer And Designers by jboy01(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
Please! When developing a website, do you design the front end with applications like drramweaver and later do the coding of the back end or do you write the code for the whole site?
Re: Question Directed To Web Developer And Designers by CODEEATER(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
jboy01: Please! When developing a website, do you design the front end with applications like drramweaver and later do the coding of the back end or do you write the code for the whole site?
it all depends on ur style bro...u can decide to do d markup frst,b4 delvin into d codes,but 4 me i prefare to build simultaniously...i.e both markup nd server syd code at d same tym,page by page...but me nd u aint d same,which eva u prefare,u do...Wen buildin markup frst,u may discova sum loose ends while wrkin on main code,nd wuld mean u havin to go bak n apply sum mods...but, coding frst b4 markup wuld mean all ur markup wuld b tailord to ur code n its output,so i bliev codin frst wuld b generaly accptd
Re: Question Directed To Web Developer And Designers by javadoctor(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2013
Its a thing of choice,most apps I develop are web based applications with a backend or implementing a web service,so I mostly develop in an IDE like netbeans,eclipse which has functionality for css just like in dreamweaver. I particlarly don't use dreamweaver for web apps or enterprise apps cos d apps are bundled into one file (war file),and probably xhtml templating for JSF might not be supported. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Pic Programming / . / New Mobile App: Sqmmobile Calculates CGPA, Matrix, Quadratic And Simultaneous Eq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.