Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger (27835 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Girl For The First Time Since Giving Birth / Tiwa Savage shares photo of her new shape 2 months after giving birth / Kim Kardashian Plans To Adopt A Thailand Orphan (see The Cute Orphan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by greatgod2012(f): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
This lady called Kim just like trying wierd things.......
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by AlyricistLaura: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
nitlad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2335354/Kim-Kardashian-displays-baby-bump-clingy-dress-revealing-wants-eat-placenta-look-younger.html

Pardon me, I just want to save these photos on my timeline.

She is very fine, with tha added weight.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by christieneijeom: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Life does not mean anything to this people wonder shall never end how can a woman eat her own plancenta the world is coming to an end
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
''DRAWS OUT CATAR FROM INSIDE MY MOUTH AND SPIT OUT''
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by kobikwelu(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
errrr first of all, IT IS HER placenta not her baby's!!!

The idea sounds crazy to me, but as far as I am concerned, it is her body

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Petbuk123(m): 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
Wetin concern me,kk u cn chop ur babes head if u lyk,bt 4 d girl wey go b my wife no thnk of am talkless of.......
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
Really,*looks at self in mirror*Think I wud eat mine with enough ataroro/pepper and some ketchup. cool

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Orikinla(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
[size=18pt]Witchcraft.

This witch was paid $500, 000 for just saying "Heya Naija".
She must have bewitched the dummies.[/size]
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by NuellaJ(f): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
9jadelta: na bold 5 she dey use grin
Na wa for you o, we dey talk about placenta, you dey talk abt BB.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lilimax: I suggest she can even drink her amniotic fluid after eating the placenta
to make her look very much younger. shocked
I've never seen a self obsessed narcissist like Kim?.
ahan take it easy with the beef na shocked wetin she do you cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra: Really,*looks at self in mirror*Think I wud eat mine with enough ataroro/pepper and some ketchup. cool
nice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by gen2briz(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
If she like make she eat the baby gan self.....wetin concern me
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
JESU CHRISTY. This world don spoil finish. Is she a vampire?
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
NuellaJ: Na wa for you o, we dey talk about placenta, you dey talk abt BB.
gringrin
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by gen2briz(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
gen2briz: If she like make she eat the baby gan self.....wetin concern me
gringrin
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by YoungGame: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
gboss4sure: JESU CHRISTY. This world don spoil finish. Is she a vampire?
Edo? grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Policewoman(f): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Really? I'll try that as soon as I deliver.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
Petbuk123: Wetin concern me,kk u cn chop ur babes head if u lyk,bt 4 d girl wey go b my wife no thnk of am talkless of.......
no be she (your wife) get her placenta cheesy if she cook am chop,how e go affect you grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by everyday: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
It might be for voodoo purposes
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
kobikwelu: errrr first of all, IT IS HER placenta not her baby's!!!

The idea sounds crazy to me, but as far as I am concerned, it is her body
exactly
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
She looks gorgeous with the pregnancy.

The placenta idea is creepy.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
free2ryhme: vampire illuminati sacrifice ritual
GOD Bless you jor
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
ayobase: Eating of placenta to look younger?
This is fvcking crazy....I hope Nigerians wouldn't start with this form of modernized clifford Orji o!

Witchcraft and devilish!

After some years!
Child: Mum, what happened to my placenta?
Kim K: I ate it to look younger!

Sweet reply I guess!
its a matter of time,many nigerian women will soon start copying this.if you doubt me tell me one thing nigerians have not copied from the western world.the answer to that is the same answer to nigerian women eating their own placenta (too look younger or for whatever purposes.). Moreover thats not the first time i have heard or known of women eating their placenta,its not just a well known thing in naija but women do it.a friend of mine who is a mid wife was telling me some women here in nigeria are involved in that practice because they its better than disposing it off and some diabolic men or women pick it up and use it for jazz.they feel more comfortable and less agitated eating their own placenta.at least they know where or what they did to their placenta as opposed to just throwing it anywhere for anybody to see it and pick it up for whatever so it has nothing to do with witchcraft.

Typical of nigerians.anything they find abstract,they are quick to label it 'witchcraft' 8-)
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
When my sister delivered her baby in 2009,the doctor asked her if she needed it shocked..my sis said eewww no! Then the doctor asked if he could take it and make soup .....since it was her first baby she did not know how dispose of it so she just okayed!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
So yeah ,Kim won't be the first one ,I believe there are many more out there grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
ogugua88: A lot of women do it. Some blend it into smoothies and drink it. Some cook it like it's meat and eat it the same way one would eat steak. The popular method is drying it and putting it in capsules to take it like a post-natal vitamin. Those who have tried it swear by it. They say it helps fight postpartum depression and is a good source of iron if I'm recalling correctly. Some say that other animals eat their placentas soon after birth for the same or similar reasons, so humans should do the same.

I thought about it long and hard. Two minutes later, I said never.
thats true.ive actually seen a church member whos a friend cook her own placenta.she spiced it up with knorr,curry,thyme and onions and actually boiled it like meat.she didnt even allow her kids to eat it.she ate it all alone like meat plus she used it to drink garri.it happens,its just not been popularised
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
tjskii: Kai see as kim leg dey swollen,no be small tin to carry pikin

Rofl...
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by donlyone(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
This witch slut again, she should just eat the baby already. Sometimes I wonder what agenda some popular people have. If she can eat a part of herself, who is to say she can't eat another person's flesh.

This is just sick.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
IvyBlue: So yeah ,Kim won't be the first one ,I believe there are many more out there grin
yes,there are a lot of women i know of that eat up their own placenta.its ok,nithing creepy or devilish about it.

Moreover if some people can eat snake or dogs testicles,i dont see anything strange in eating your own placenta afterall it came out of your own body not someone else's
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by chuksoyo21(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
This is madness, why would a normal human eat her baby's placenta. What lesson would her fans learn 4rm that single act. Thats hw they introduce carnage as culture to Africans. I just feel for we Africans. Becus, in no time african celebrities will take. charge.
I no want even imagine wetin 9ja babes go do with placentas to look young.
May God hv mercy on them 4 trying to modernise canibalism.
Olorun ma jé, oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad: God, Abeg Oo, Make I No Die, Make Them Dey Promote My Music - Portable / Davido Signs Deal With Sony BMG Music New York - 9janewsarena.com / Osas Ighodaro's Mother Dies A Week To Her Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.