Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man (38291 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
I no go like kiss am
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by mkoabiola: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
GOd will heal dos dat survive.IJN.
RIP to d dead.
So painful
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by tpia5: 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
Whats the correlation between her private love life and the occasion?

I'm lost, whoever wants to help me out should do so.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Aluweezy(m): 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
4.92 from dept of Christain religious studies?? Why am i not suprised?...cos probly he/she spent almost half a decade reading the bible. All i can say is he/she did very well, congrats! but there are different ways success can been reviewed. He or she moral&high level of study may have undergone pure success, but i really can't say the same of that person's social, physical&I.Q work. Make no mistake, this aint a hate comment.
And also...make he/she kon do wan per time engineering course for FUTO if u get mouth, hehe! cheesy :p

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by kalunomics(m): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2013
kulyie: hahahaha babcock virgin graduate,you don carry youself outside like 8 year old pikin with your mouth.all this boys don dey eye you.you sure say your cherry go safe for camp cheesy
were you abused at tender age? You sure sound like one
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by UyiIredia(m): 12:01am On Jun 05, 2013
Policewoman: You went to Oyedepo University, how you go kiss man? When they monitor you people like primary school pikins. Even guys no fit talk to girls or visit dem hostels, talkless of kissing. Abeg park one side.

I'm a CU student. Guys do talk to girls and can visit their hostels. They're not allowed inside the rooms though. Just the entrance hall. In fact they not only kiss but f¤ck inside the university - at hidden corners or opportune moments.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by kalunomics(m): 12:07am On Jun 05, 2013
Aluweezy: 4.92 from dept of Christain religious studies?? Why am i not suprised?...cos probly he/she spent almost half a decade reading the bible. All i can say is he/she did very well, congrats! but there are different ways success can been reviewed. He or she moral&high level of study may have undergone pure success, but i really can't say the same of that person's social, physical&I.Q work. Make no mistake, this aint a hate comment.
And also...make he/she kon do wan per time engineering course for FUTO if u get mouth, hehe! cheesy :p
Actually, the article stated "Public Health".
Which course in your discipline are you always enthusiased to study for up to a decade and what was your grades on them?
I am not talking about the whole section of your "engineering", but just one couse!
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Mojibola(m): 1:46am On Jun 05, 2013
Kpac: This is just one of the most innovative piece we all need to read to remind us of how important and rewarding good character and values is.
An explicit role model to our kids and to the future of our country.
I raise my cap for you in respect,Omobola,for the road to your achievements was a tough one.Congratulations and want to see more of you in the nearest future.

96 views and not one response ? Where are they ? Those corrupted, over zealous, unserious, bad example, rotten life carriers and no morale members of Niaraland ?

Am I suprised, you all are missing on this kinds of topic ? You obviously don't know what to say for your stupidity would be too exposed if you made comments.

If this was an immoral topic like "My brothers fiancee is in love with me" or "Son sleeps with mother for 5 years" or "Dad impregnates his 5 daughters" or "My neighbours 16yr daughter is seducing me" or "My boss wife invites me to an Hotel" and all its likes....you would have all been present here and the pages of this toic would have been running up in high speed, so much of those "Big smile" icons would have flooded the topic and the wrong and corrupt flow of adrenalin in your body would have been obvious. You would have been so happy with the immorality and shower undivided number of praises of the performer of the immoral act.

When I see what your irresponsible, corrupt government say on paper, I become so furious on how gullible these leaders take Nigerians for, but when i come down to Nairaland to read your equally corrupt, insensible posts........all i could say is "Lord have mercy !"
One sad man...pele dear.

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by bee444: 1:48am On Jun 05, 2013
She's ugly, and that explains why no man would want to kiss her grin.. Joke!!!
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by brilapluz(m): 1:48am On Jun 05, 2013
Iceslizer:

Did you graduate with a 4th class? Just asking..
hahahahahahahahaha..nairalaughs*falls down 4rm bed*
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by xadeeque(m): 4:50am On Jun 05, 2013
Only God MadE it Possible
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by radioactive(f): 5:42am On Jun 05, 2013
Kpac: This is just one of the most innovative piece we all need to read to remind us of how important and rewarding good character and values is.
I raise my cap for you in respect,Omobola,for the road to your achievements was a tough one.Congratulations and want to see more of you in the nearest future.

96 views and not one response ? Where are they ? Those corrupted, over zealous, unserious, bad example, rotten life carriers and no morale members of Niaraland ?

Am I suprised, you all are missing on this kinds of topic ? You obviously don't know what to say for your stupidity would be too exposed if you made comments.

If this was an immoral topic like "My brothers fiancee is in love with me" or "Son sleeps with mother for 5 years" or "Dad impregnates his 5 daughters" or "My neighbours 16yr daughter is seducing me" or "My boss wife invites me to an Hotel" and all its likes....you would have all been present here and the pages of this toic would have been running up in high speed, so much of those "Big smile" icons would have flooded the topic and the wrong and corrupt flow of adrenalin in your body would have been obvious. You would have been so happy with the immorality and shower undivided number of praises of the performer of the immoral act.

When I see what your irresponsible, corrupt government say on paper, I become so furious on how gullible these leaders take Nigerians for, but when i come down to Nairaland to read your equally corrupt, insensible posts........all i could say is "Lord have mercy !"

One question? Why are you so angry? Although it seems as though you were trying to prove a good point, I don't believe you should address other people in such a high handed manner, I don't see how you're any better than any of the people you're referring to.

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Decryptor(m): 5:45am On Jun 05, 2013
Who wan kiss ape before?
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2013
kalunomics: were you abused at tender age? You sure sound like one
shut up joor and dont annoy me.if you dont like the comment,why dont you just ignore than asking stewpeed questions as stewpeed as you.mshewwww.like i was referring to you in the first place :/
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by sweetgala(m): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2013
effisyman: Guys, the lady deserve some commendation and praise.

But not kissing a man is not the reason for her success, surely there are millions of people out there who achieve one feat or the other and still got involved with the opposite sex.

God bless you, the non kissing argument has nothing to do with anything.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by rezzy: 8:28am On Jun 05, 2013

Must everybody comment? Not until she gets that grade from DELSU, Abraka before i will say thumbs up
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by ItsUncleDee(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2013
mayb she get mouth odour....who cares
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by adetsim(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2013

I love this. May God increase your wisdom.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Abdul2born: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2013
Infact, this is incredible, all I wish her is better future, cos this country is a talent killer.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by mrofficial(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2013
Is she rejoicing regarding it? I believe it has been a case of lack of opportunitygrin
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by adetsim(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2013
Angelica Divine:
Source: http://infonigeria24.com/ive-never-kissed-a-man-in-my-life-babcocks-best-graduating-student/

This is great. You're one out of every one-thousand.More grease to your elbow. The God Almighty be your Alpha and Omega in the journey of life.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by LushGreenz: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2013
I really am not surprised she's not been kissed... Uh uh!!
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by jayjagz: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2013
abduldope: wetin u cm mean by this statement ''I felt like I should ask
government to stop admitting
fresh secondary school leavers
straight into the university. They
should be asked to do the A/Level or
ordinary diploma programme before
they enrol at the university'' if na dream beta wake up nn apologies mtchwwww
That's a good idea though
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by osazee12(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2013
Story story
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by adejoro1988(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2013
nawa ooo na bcox say u no fine now...make she com Eksu walahi u go kiss die.....
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by persop2: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Congrate! Is never easy to obtain such a result under such an age wen sum of ur mate re still sittin 4 jamb. I tink academic and pleasure re two parallel line ones sum1 is determined 4 such unda free n fair atmosphere.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Jordanmusa(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2013

you're an ASS! Hypocritical mound of dung. If you had your way you'd be the first to tongue her.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by phemybof(m): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
Temismith: Shey kama salo ni abi ka duro ? undecided
instead for her to tel us tru. ARE U A VIRGIN?
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by fulli16(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Congrats 2 d young graduate...i pray i come out successful too.

aldoh, its not by mere words
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
wot has ha success got 2do wit d fact dat she has not had d opurtunity 2kiss a guy?poor ha,total lack f oppurtunity.i ws 25 d 1sttym i kissd a guy so y is she feelin special cos f dat?
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by TS2(m): 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
brownlord: That glorified secondary school, i was expecting to see a very pretty girl, then commend her for managing the male peer pressure, no be this one no fine, wetin i for gain say i go school, i no shina babes, i for tear my Bsc, thank God say my parents no see money take send me go private university glorified secondary school, i for be like mumu by now, come see all the private uni. product, as dem dey fall mugu for us here for NYSC, because dem never see social life before, my friend park well, u never go skool

UNAD boy...I SMELL BEEF!!!
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by JahMan1: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
It could have made more sense if the girl stated the non-kissing as a result of fear of God and not as means of getting a good result.
I also made a 1st class, was best graduating student, from a federal university where there are no rules nor monitoring, was older and did not kiss anyone.
It was the grace of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onyemaechi Christian Wins Cartoon Networks Africas Best Cartoonist 2016 (photos) / UNIZIK ‘Spider Man’ Lecturer Excites His Final Year Students As He Signs Project / See What Delsu Graduating Student Is Being Poured..(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.