Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee (1450 Views)

Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee by worldearners: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2013
Make $1 to $80 per friend invited. How much you will earn per friend invited will depend on the account your friend registers on.

There is no excuse, every body must make money online. Oh! Only 500 spaces available, check my signature for full details.

Make sure you read the blog in patience, the beginning explains how the program works then at the bottom you will see the pay4me article, just follow the instructions and start making your $$$ without any fee. Take action now!!!

You are going to loose nothing, we will pay for you to register and make money.

http://www.mmosr..com
Act fast!!!
Re: Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee by Airforce1(m): 6:18am On Jun 04, 2013
#walks out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee by tmlewin13(m): 6:38am On Jun 04, 2013
Where is the link?
Re: Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee by cigaricon(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2013
I checked the site, then i went further to check your profile. You aint even got a profile pix sef. how am i sure this is not some scam program?
Re: Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee by worldearners: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2013
cigar icon: I checked the site, then i went further to check your profile. You aint even got a profile pix sef. how am i sure this is not some scam program?

How much is my pics going to generate for you?
And did I hear you say scam program? You don't mean it! So I will put my money in a scam program?
Re: Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee by worldearners: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2013
tmlewin13: Where is the link?

Check my signature
Re: Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee by overdrive(m): 8:32am On Jun 04, 2013
Tried to sign up but d site rejected my gmail account why?
Re: Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee by debayun(m): 10:01am On Jun 04, 2013
So wat u r sayn is dat I have to look 4 som1 who can also pay 4 d site abi...... dat will b preety tasking
Re: Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee by worldearners: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2013
overdrive: Tried to sign up but d site rejected my gmail account why?

What's it saying? Are you sure someone haven't used the email to register before?
Try another email account then, will love to send you my Sponsorship code when you are done
Re: Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee by worldearners: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2013
debayun: So wat u r sayn is dat I have to look 4 som1 who can also pay 4 d site abi...... dat will b preety tasking

You haven't even given it a try. I know of someone who invited 300 persons in 2 weeks, well, It depends on your access to online communities.
Re: Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee by worldearners: 6:21am On Jun 05, 2013
Limited space available just 215 to go
Re: Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee by worldearners: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
23 available spaces remaining
Re: Wizkid, Youngler And Dbanj Ready To Pay $37 For Your Membership Fee by debayun(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2013
oya i don register finish oooo r u on bb abeg gv me ur pin or watts app or 2go

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Calls Ronaldo GAY / See More Stunning Pic Of Davido's Sister Wedding / Karrueche Tran Pictured Kissing Chris Brown Passionately As He Enters Rehab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.