Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor (1193 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 04, 2013
While answering questions in a recent interview with Punch, the
actress said she’s quite aware that she is a sinner, but maybe
she’s a better person than many pastors.
"What’s the difference between I that love to show off my
cleavage and the pastors that love to show off their flashy cars
and private jets? I think I’m better off because with the economic
situation, lots of stress and all, some can channel their
frustrations and some people can get relieved at the sight that
makes them forget the terrible situation", the controversial actress
said.

Re: ‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor by marvelousabah(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2013
I dey com mak i brush my teeth first mak ppl no die wen i talk grin
Re: ‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2013
Lol, giving the male and maybe female folks sexual relief.
Re: ‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor by mimima(f): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2013
you are a disgrace to womanhood.Disgusting!!!
Re: ‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor by Airforce1(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2013
Dis girl never ceases to amuse me
Re: ‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor by gunuvi(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2013
Yes she is very correct!!!
Re: ‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor by icebebe(f): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
D most importnt fact is she knws she's a sinner
Re: ‘i’m Better Than Many Pastors’ – Cossy Orjiakor by dorggito1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
Make sombody go give dis girl belle wen she nor go fit pull so dat her shakara go stop na

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Don Break Girl Leg For Club Oo!!!!! / Mercy Johnson Shows Mercy To Ailing OJB Jezreel / See Tonto Dikeh’s Reaction To This ‘artistic Drawing’ Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.