Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Teaching Job In Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Teaching Job In Ibadan (2799 Views)

Vacancy-teaching Job / I Need Teaching Job In Ilorin,kwara State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teaching Job In Ibadan by best479: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2013
Seeds of Life Ibadan
This is a government approved private school in Ibadan; due to recent expansions, our school requires the teaching services of qualified graduates that are well grounded in the various under listed fields of study:

Mathematics

Chemistry

Biology

Computer Science

Government

Economics

English

Requirement

Candidates must be a good teacher with minimum of NCE, OND certificate.

Candidates must possess the zeal to impact knowledge.

And possess good communication skills

Job Experience: 1 - 2 years experience.
Interested Candidate Should Forward their CV to excellentjob4@gmail.com
Re: Teaching Job In Ibadan by assalaamat(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
Are u sure this is not a trick for luring one into drug selling? and moreover,where is exactly is this school in Ibadan?
Re: Teaching Job In Ibadan by irsakant: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
I knw d sch exists in Ibadan, buh can't point where it locates. Besides, d email address is mostly questionable. And I have come to observe that some job seekers have devised this means to source for Resume samples to copy and develop their CVs.
Re: Teaching Job In Ibadan by kismo(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Seed of Life Secondary School is along Sango-Eleyele Express Way, Poly Road, Olopomewa Bus Stop, Ibadan. But I am not sure the school is recruiting. My schedule is very tight so I can't go there to verify. Anyone who is interested in teaching job can give it a try by visiting the address above. Please don't send any C.V to that email address o.
If they are really recruiting, please whoever visited the school should inform the house. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Teaching Job In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2013
kismo: Seed of Life Secondary School is along Sango-Eleyele Express Way, Poly Road, Olopomewa Bus Stop, Ibadan. But I am not sure the school is recruiting. My schedule is very tight so I can't go there to verify. Anyone who is interested in teaching job can give it a try by visiting the address above. Please don't send any C.V to that email address o.
If they are really recruiting, please whoever visited the school should inform the house. Goodluck.

Same thought here. That email na GNLD email. Which way naija? Na wa o.

(1) (Reply)

2014/15 Total E & P Nigeria And French Embassy Masters Scholarship Programme / Best Ways You Can Write The Personal/career Statement Of Your CV / Eko Electricity Distribution Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.