Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Medical Test Of April 26 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Medical Test Of April 26 (2245 Views)

Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Medical Test Of April 26 by drewluv1(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2008
Who has heard anything on when the nigerian navy direct short service medical test of 26 april coming up?
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Medical Test Of April 26 by idakson: 11:26am On May 02, 2008
i also wrote the exam but i have no info when the medical will be coming up.
if u get any info in future let the house know.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Medical Test Of April 26 by drewluv1(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2008
I was rightly informed that after the test, the result would be released the same day and medical conducted the same day.

In Lagos the test was conducted but not result was released till date. I dont know about other centers in other zones. Please If you wrote in other zones we would like you to share your experience with the house.

I was also informed that the script was marked the same day and the ratings there finished my 5 am sunday morning.

The result performance was very poor. The average score was between 25, 30, 40.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Medical Test Of April 26 by drewluv1(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2008
please if you have any info dont hide it
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Medical Test Of April 26 by jorge1980(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2008
drewluv1:

please if you have any info don't hide it

who will hoard info?why re u so paranoid
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Medical Test Of April 26 by drewluv1(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2008
it is not about paranoiance, just say you dont have dude. angry

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Career Development(hysys, Pdms Autocad,caesar II)in Port Harcourt / First Bank Have Sent Messages / Jobs At Promasidor Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.