Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,565 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Please I Need To Know If ANYONE In D House Got This! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need To Know If ANYONE In D House Got This! (1649 Views)

I Got This Msg Bt Am Nt In Lagos If U Re Interested U Can Go / Mathematicians In D House Pls Help / DD U Any 1 In D House Applied @faaji FM Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need To Know If ANYONE In D House Got This! by shaqhead: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
With reference to your application with us, as screened and evaluated by us over your submitted resume/CV, LASMO OIL UK is pleased to offer you a provisional appointment as a SAFETY PERSONNEL. We are desirous of having you work with us after this assessment by us, as we see your skills as value addition to our company and our clients respectively.

It is expected that you join us as early as possible but not later than one (1) Month, beyond which the offer would be in abeyance, until a new date may be considered by us. On acceptance of this Appointment you are to submit the following referenced documents to us via email and also be present with the below requirements on your Visa interview date:

1. Six (6) Passport Sized photographs. 2. Your Signed copy of the Work contract agreement Paper as attached. 3. British Work Clearance Permit Paper. 4. Federal Police Character Report (FPCR) 5. Health/Fitness Report/Paper.

This Offer of Expatriate Work contract is contingent upon the fulfillment of all the above referenced engagement provisions within the time frame allotted to it.

Kindly, acknowledge the receipt of this offer and if acceptable to your expectation, sign the agreement copy as a token of your acceptance and return same to us within two days of acceptance. Please note that you have to provide a scanned copy of your National Identity Card or RELEVANT PAGES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, A FEDERAL POLICE CHARACTER REPORT along with the copy of your BRITISH WORK CLEARANCE PERMIT PAPER, which you are to procure from the companies soliciting law firm in your local country (CROWN CHAMBERS) a subsidiary of BARNEY IMMIGRATION SOLICITORS United Kingdom before your VISA interview date, if you do not already have the documents as specified.

Below is the contact information of the Attorney that you are to contact immediately to obtain a valid BRITISH WORK CLEARANCE PERMIT PAPER AND FEDERAL POLICE CHARACTER REPORT

VENUE OF INTERVIEW-British High Commission (Management and Visa Sections) Address: Chancery Building 19 Torren Close Off Mississippi Street, Off Shehu Shagari Way (North) Maitama Abuja.

Date of Interview is Monday, 10th June, 2013.
Pls comments will be quite appreciated!
Re: Please I Need To Know If ANYONE In D House Got This! by afrobaby(f): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
I smell scam
Re: Please I Need To Know If ANYONE In D House Got This! by mortee: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
It's okay as long as you don't have to pay a dime to any account, even if the account has the name and photograph of the US President. If you are in Abuja, you can check it out.

If you call the supposed attorney and you are asked to pay for whatever, please flee.

What am I even saying? It's a scam jor! Delete the mail straight!
Re: Please I Need To Know If ANYONE In D House Got This! by ifyalways(f): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Old skull scam
Re: Please I Need To Know If ANYONE In D House Got This! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
It doesn't smell scam...its a real old school scam which I expected d recipient 2 press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL on his computer or device...or simply Trash it!!
Re: Please I Need To Know If ANYONE In D House Got This! by shaqhead: 5:58am On Jun 05, 2013
CTRL+SHIFT+DEL mode ACTIVATED!!!
Re: Please I Need To Know If ANYONE In D House Got This! by onyx01: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
shaqhead: With reference to your application with us, as screened and evaluated by us over your submitted resume/CV, LASMO OIL UK is pleased to offer you a provisional appointment as a SAFETY PERSONNEL. We are desirous of having you work with us after this assessment by us, as we see your skills as value addition to our company and our clients respectively.

It is expected that you join us as early as possible but not later than one (1) Month, beyond which the offer would be in abeyance, until a new date may be considered by us. On acceptance of this Appointment you are to submit the following referenced documents to us via email and also be present with the below requirements on your Visa interview date:

1. Six (6) Passport Sized photographs. 2. Your Signed copy of the Work contract agreement Paper as attached. 3. British Work Clearance Permit Paper. 4. Federal Police Character Report (FPCR) 5. Health/Fitness Report/Paper.

This Offer of Expatriate Work contract is contingent upon the fulfillment of all the above referenced engagement provisions within the time frame allotted to it.

Kindly, acknowledge the receipt of this offer and if acceptable to your expectation, sign the agreement copy as a token of your acceptance and return same to us within two days of acceptance. Please note that you have to provide a scanned copy of your National Identity Card or RELEVANT PAGES OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT, A FEDERAL POLICE CHARACTER REPORT along with the copy of your BRITISH WORK CLEARANCE PERMIT PAPER, which you are to procure from the companies soliciting law firm in your local country (CROWN CHAMBERS) a subsidiary of BARNEY IMMIGRATION SOLICITORS United Kingdom before your VISA interview date, if you do not already have the documents as specified.

Below is the contact information of the Attorney that you are to contact immediately to obtain a valid BRITISH WORK CLEARANCE PERMIT PAPER AND FEDERAL POLICE CHARACTER REPORT

VENUE OF INTERVIEW-British High Commission (Management and Visa Sections) Address: Chancery Building 19 Torren Close Off Mississippi Street, Off Shehu Shagari Way (North) Maitama Abuja.

I got similar email today and the interview date is 17th june.same venue.how genuine is this pls?
Re: Please I Need To Know If ANYONE In D House Got This! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
onyx01:
I got similar email today and the interview date is 17th june.same venue.how genuine is this pls?

Its genuine nah, I guess U don't know how 2 follow a thread on nairaland..so therfore, get Ur suits and writing materials and head for d interview..why won't dey say, nigeian graduates are not employable..Good luck, as U land d job

1 Like

Re: Please I Need To Know If ANYONE In D House Got This! by onyx01: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2013
shaqhead: With reference to your application with us, as screened and evaluated by us over your submitted resume/CV, LASMO OIL UK is pleased to offer you a provisional appointment as a SAFETY PERSONNEL. We are desirous of having you work with us after this assessment by us, as we see your skills as value addition to our company and our clients respectively.

Pls did you go for the interview? What was required of you?

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job Vacancies For Bsc, HND And SSSCE In Oil&gas, Telecomm And Others / Update After The UAC Workforce Test? / Sifax Group; Graduate Trainee Recruitiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.