Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Akpos! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos! (962 Views)

Akpos Contact EBOLA Disease / Akpos And Family / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos! by tomakint: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
Akpos is now a graduate having studied Yoruba Language in school and is now a corper posted to a school. He was among the invigilators in a GCE exams holding in the school he was serving. Right inside the school when the exam was going on, one sexy girl who was wearing a very short skirt and looking gorgeous was cutting eye for him, giving him a seductive look, so he went straight to the girl to find what her problem was, and he gave the girl the solution to the mathematics questions without thinking. So, after the exam, he followed the girl up to arrange of how he would meet her later and the girl said to him: "Do you think I'm a prostitute? All those actions I was displaying for you in the hall were fake, that’s my boyfriend waiting for me. Mugu and she laughed! Akpos laughed too and gently said!!! Awon elei !!!!You think I am a fool too!!! Do you think I read Mathematics?I studied Yoruba in school; all those answers I gave to you were fake... The girl Shouted!!!! I don Die ooooo!

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Una Dont Bleep Today / Cow On Train Tracks / Which Of These Did U Do As A child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.