Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Michael Symon Crowned Iron Chef: Tournament Of Champions Winner - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Michael Symon Crowned Iron Chef: Tournament Of Champions Winner (819 Views)

Nairalander Chef Shares Unique Pictures Of His Fish BBQ Menu. / Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef / Japanese Chef Killed Over Poorly Prepared Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Symon Crowned Iron Chef: Tournament Of Champions Winner by jenivie(f): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Those close to me know I'm a food enthusiast and a fairly good cook myself. My favourite show on DSTV is Iron Chef , Chopped and Cake Boss. I have practically watched all episodes of these programs shown on Food network and TLC and i can confidently say Iron Chef Michael Symon is the Einstein of food.
The Iron Chef's Tournament of Champions was keenly fought with the likes of Iron Chefs Zakarian, Morimoto and Jose Garces also competing.
Am so glad my culinary role model won the tournament of champions.

Click to read full article

(1) (Reply)

Catering School Suggestion Needed / Do You Eat Chicken's Kitty-cat? / Where Can I Get Rice Pudding In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.