Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! - Autos (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! (70813 Views)

Welcome To Cotonou Clearing Forwarding Home.... / Beware Of Kayode Fagbenro - Cotonou “Clearing Agent”, “Car Dealer” / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2015
You are welcome to Cotonou Clearing and forwarding home. Am Mr WALE, am an expert into buying and clearing cars from cotonou down to any where in the state. we help numerous people to buy cars,process the Custom duties and cleared them to their door step. All you need is to place your order and your request shall be given a proper answers.
we welcome any form of questions and enquiry and all your question will be treated properly.
Am always at your service!!!

WhatsApP Me 0n 08088807715

You can call: 08088807715, 08137455681

Email: walesulax@yahoo.com
Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
You are welcome to Cotonou Clearing and forwarding home. Am Mr WALE, am an expert into buying and clearing cars from cotonou down to any where in the state. we help numerous people to buy cars,process the Custom duties and cleared them to their door step. All you need is to place your order and your request shall be given a proper answers.
we welcome any form of questions and enquiry and all your question will be treated properly.

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
You are welcome to cotonou clearing and forwarding Home, Am Mr WALE, am an expert into buying and clearing cars from cotonou down to any where in the state. we help numerous people to buy cars,process the Custom duties and cleared them to their door step. All you need is to place your order and your request shall be given a proper answers.

You can call: 08088807715, 07068108530

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
You are welcome to cotonou clearing and forwarding Home, Am Mr WALE, am an expert into buying and clearing cars from cotonou down to any where in the state. we help numerous people to buy cars,process the Custom duties and cleared them to their door step. All you need is to place your order and your request shall be given a proper answers.

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2015

Email: walesulax@yahoo.c
Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2015

into buying and clearing cars from cotonou down to any where in the state. we help numerous people to buy cars,process the Custom duties and cleared them to their door step. All you need is to place your order and your request shall be given a proper answers.

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by kwenu: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
how much can i get these cars at cotounou

i m havinf 3 options but i need to buy one, i m looking at cost efficiency usage, fuel consumption ect

how much are there

toyota 4 runner
highlander 2003
rav 4 2005

thanks
Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by donsuppy: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2015
you can also contact us if you desire a car tracker in your vehicle. Our car tracker services goes for 45k. we are presently in Lagos, Oyo and Ogun
i am Mr olabode, 09099106016
Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=kwenu post=36920259]how much can i get these cars at cotounou

i m havinf 3 options but i need to buy one, i m looking at cost efficiency usage, fuel consumption ect

how much are there

toyota 4 runner
highlander 2003
rav 4 2005

thanks

@kwenu Toyota 4Runner 05 will cost you 2.2m
Toyota Rava4 05 will cost you 1.6m
Toyota Highlander 03 will cost you 1.7m
All with custom paper to lagos.

Though it depend on your Budget but as for me I will prefer Rava4 but all are good cars.

Regards.
Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by kwenu: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
hi mr material i just called you on phone right now

whats the last price for rav4 2005

whats the price for 2003 4runner

the vehicles are from cotonou, are they custom duty paid vehcles?

also tell me thier milage

my email is gate.way89@yahoo.com
Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2015

Email: walesulax@yahoo.c
Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
You are welcome to cotonou clearing and forwarding Home, Am Mr WALE, am an expert into buying and clearing cars from cotonou down to any where in the state. we help numerous people to buy cars and cleared them to their door step. All you need is to place your order and your request shall be given a proper answers.
we welcome any form of questions and enquirery and all your question will be treated properly.

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2015

Re: You Are Welcome To Cotonou Clearing And Forwarding Home!!!!!!! by mrmaterial(m): 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (94) (Reply)

Request Free Vin Checks Here - Requests Will Be Processed 24 - 48 hrs / Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. / The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.