Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,244 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Interview At Laplace Resourcing Company - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Interview At Laplace Resourcing Company (758 Views)

My Interview Experiance / The First Employee Video Resourcing Platform/ Resume Manager In Nigeria / The Future Mathematicians(cauchy, Laplace, Riemann) Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Interview At Laplace Resourcing Company by spoilerx: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
Thank you, God bless
The job was advertised on ngcareers. Com
Re: My Interview At Laplace Resourcing Company by duality(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
guy relax!

They just had higher expectations. but how did you apply? did you meet the JD as was advertised? if they actually advertised.
Just move on. keep developing yourself; coz other opportunities will come. Finally, stop drinking. Its just an interview. anything can happen you know?. Those interviewers may not be the ones making the final hiring decision. I mean, anything happen this days nothing is really guaranteed. what if; you impressed them and the Oga at the top, refuses to approve; what will you do. you may not even be contacted thereafter.

Just move on. you have more battles and victories ahead. You can't face them soaked in beer. Learn to move on fast.

gracias.
Re: My Interview At Laplace Resourcing Company by omisabbey: 6:54am On Jun 05, 2013
Pls can someone in the house kindly get me the past aptitude test of Nigerian Liquedfied Natural Gas question. You can email me : oomisabbey@yahoo.com . Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of PTDF Subsea Engineering Past Question / Dragnet Graduate Jobs / Learning Databases - Why Oracle Training Are A Must To Get Hired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.